• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo marinators Futsal

BAD BULLZ

Rd 2 after a narrow but deserving victory last week we are up to round 2 and surprise surprise i'm all FARKIN FIRED UP :fireup: all sorts of pissed off bout a number of things last night.I hope we are playing one of the better teams tonight because i wont be holding back against anyone just because they got a couple of girls :p :naughty:I really dont know how wise it is continuelly making me play the very next night after mariners games its gotta be bad for peoples health :headbutt: anyway FIRE UP BOYS we need this one!!!!

Golden boot:
Pony=1
Big Adz=1
Andy=1
Micky=0
Lil pony=0
Jimmydiniho=0
Eggyba=0 :headbutt:

marinermick

Eggy said:
Rd 2 after a narrow but deserving victory last week we are up to round 2 and surprise surprise i'm all FARKIN FIRED UP :fireup: all sorts of pissed off bout a number of things last night.I hope we are playing one of the better teams tonight because i wont be holding back against anyone just because they got a couple of girls :p :naughty:I really dont know how wise it is continuelly making me play the very next night after mariners games its gotta be bad for peoples health anyway FIRE UP BOYS we need this one!!!!

Golden boot:
Pony=1
Big Adz=1
Andy=1
Micky=0
Lil pony=0
Jimmydiniho=0
Eggyba=0

can't wait to kick butt eggy

BAD BULLZ

I'm not sure "kick butt" is the word for it but i definetly cant FARKIN wait :vhappy: t5ill 7pm
What time are the girls? 7 15? if anyones got nothing better to do come support us "Dinamo" and the flaming marinators(sorry if thats wrong)
I love this smilily :headbutt:

BAD BULLZ

WOOT! 16-2  :vhappy: nice of mick 2 show up just as we were walking off

Golden boot:
Pony=4
Big Adz=7
Andy=4
Micky=0
Lil pony=0
Jimmydiniho=0
Eggyba=4

fish

Jimmy still aint scored lol WOOT WOOT
score with your missus you only score with your missus

BAD BULLZ

fish said:
Jimmy still aint scored lol WOOT WOOT
score with your missus you only score with your missus

Jimmy was ripped off something shockin i lost counts of how many times the keeper fumbled jimmys crackers for myself big adz and andy to knock in it was crazy!!!!
He also spent most the game in the backs.. Due to everyone getting to greedy and goal hungry to defend(myself included)

marinermick

Eggy said:
WOOT! 16-2  :vhappy: nice of mick 2 show up just as we were walking off

Golden boot:
Pony=4
Big Adz=7
Andy=4
Micky=0
Lil pony=0
Jimmydiniho=0
Eggyba=4

if my phone was not playing up i would have got the right time!!!

flaming marinators (girls) were unlucky and went down 2-1

fantastic goal by jane (sacko's missus)

BAD BULLZ

Hooraa its game day again and it was not until late last night i actually got excited but noew i'm back and ready to go :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :vhappy: :fireup: Unfortunitly were playing a team called the girls i was hoping for a hard hitting type game so could unleash a few frustrations we kick off at 8.45 if your not doing anything else get there>
The flaming marinators will also be playing not sure what time but they need support lets go cheer our girls home :fireup:

BAD BULLZ

:headbutt: :headbutt: Be careful wat ya wish for lol we got the premier league girls with one premier bloke
we lost a hard fought match 5-3 i got smashed a few times even with the loss i'd rather that then to thump a lower team those girls hit hard to mthe keeper smashed me a few times love it we can beat them boys a man down tonight as well :headbutt:
Golden Boot:
big adz-8
eggy-5
andy-4
pony-4
jimmydiniho-1
micky-0
lil pony-0

Alicia

The Flaming Marinators got smashed..........no, we didn't get drunk, we were beaten 10-1.  I think the were a premier league side, with girls from Hunter Sports High.  Ladies in our team haven't been in High School for minimum 5 years!!  They were pretty pushy, but we gave it back as good as they gave.

My sister opened her scoring account. WOOT!!!  Very proud of her.  Especially since she scored after their keeper tried to have a go at her!!

nutmeg

Danielle was soooo funny when she scored her goal. Too bad you girls didn't score anymore especially with your chip kicks alicia

Jimmy

Eggy said:
:headbutt: :headbutt: Be careful wat ya wish for lol we got the premier league girls with one premier bloke
we lost a hard fought match 5-3 i got smashed a few times even with the loss i'd rather that then to thump a lower team those girls hit hard to mthe keeper smashed me a few times love it we can beat them boys a man down tonight as well :headbutt:
Golden Boot:
big adz-8
eggy-5
andy-4
pony-4
jimmydiniho-1
micky-0
lil pony-0

TBH, i think the game deserved a draw or a win for us, 3 of their goals came off lucky deflections that were going wide in the first place, one was from bad defending and the last one came from an attempted clearence were it took a rebound flew back towards goal.

And having both of the refs in your family would of helped us too.
When decisions go our way when they shouldnt, and we know it, we admit it and give it to the other team, but that was just plain cheating.

They won a corner because it apparently deflected off me although i was standing a meter away from the player and ball at all times. not to mention when i stopped one of their stray balls outside the line and they were awarded a kick in.
It's not like we can put in an official complaint cause they run the bloody place.

Hopefully we have a full time goalie to relieve mick (i appreciate you putting your hand up) and i from between the posts.

a bit more placing of shots, more than one person being stuck in the backs for the whole game, And a little more passing here and there wouldnt go a stray either.

cant wait for the rematch.

BAD BULLZ

Jimmydinho said:
Eggy said:
Golden Boot:
big adz-8
eggy-5
andy-4
pony-4
jimmydiniho-1
micky-0
lil pony-0

TBH, i think the game deserved a draw or a win for us, 3 of their goals came off lucky deflections that were going wide in the first place, one was from bad defending and the last one came from an attempted clearence were it took a rebound flew back towards goal.

When decisions go our way when they shouldnt, and we know it, we admit it and give it to the other team, but that was just plain cheating.

They won a corner because it apparently deflected off me although i was standing a meter away from the player and ball at all times. not to mention when i stopped one of their stray balls outside the line and they were awarded a kick in.
It's not like we can put in an official complaint cause they run the bloody place.

Hopefully we have a full time goalie to relieve mick (i appreciate you putting your hand up) and i from between the posts.

a bit more placing of shots, more than one person being stuck in the backs for the whole game, And a little more passing here and there wouldnt go a stray either.

I"m talking to mikey tonight but it doesnt sound likely he's available
u'm i would have had a stint last week was told to mark that bloke caant wait for a rematch!!!!

fish

Jimmydinho said:
Eggy said:
Golden Boot:
big adz-8
eggy-5
andy-4
pony-4
jimmydiniho-1
micky-0
lil pony-0

You sound like Culina

Jimmy you should play for Excuse FC mate

Jimmy

fish said:
Jimmydinho said:
Eggy said:
Golden Boot:
big adz-8
eggy-5
andy-4
pony-4
jimmydiniho-1
micky-0
lil pony-0

You sound like Culina

Jimmy you should play for Excuse FC mate

why dont you rock up and give it a go?

i'm not completely blamming the refs, we should of just scored more, but they did make it very difficult to do so.

BAD BULLZ

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup:Its gameday again  :fireup: i'm so keen lets get back to our winning ways boys.FARKIN FIRE UP i :naughty:will not be takin anything to lightly this week i dont care if the team we play are a bunch of girls a bunch of 60yr olds or even 60yr old girls :fireup:

Dinamo marinators vs Coffin dodgers  7pm KICKOFF
Get there and FARKIN FIRE THE FARK UP :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred