• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Danny vs Joel ( click to see more! )

Which incident is more violent and DESERVES a longer ban.

• Danny Vukovic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joel Griffiths

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rosko

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Neither the ref nor the AR knew of the punch- Joel Griffiths was cautioned for verbal dissent, NOT dissent by action, despite what the FFA website says. 
Surely you Jest... (hehehe, play on words there). The AR put his flag up as soon as he flinched from being hit!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

rosko - if you watch the clip, Griffiths actually said something at the time.

I've been reliably informed that the AR called the ref over regarding what was said. 

poetryintheblood

Griffiths definitely deserved to get the more severe action taken against him, but it seems that certain Referees hold Godly status, and even more so rich sugar Daddy's lining their pockets, so have two sets of rules, of which to always stick it up the Mariners, is one of them, especially when we're talking those f***w*** Shields and Breeze. And what's with the dickhead Griffiths getting all the accolades, the guys a total loser, looks like Uncle Con is paying bigtime.

kevrenor

poetryintheblood said:
Griffiths definitely deserved to get the more severe action taken against him, but it seems that certain Referees hold Godly status, and even more so rich sugar Daddy's lining their pockets, so have two sets of rules, of which to always stick it up the Mariners, is one of them, especially when we're talking those f***w*** Shields and Breeze. And what's with the dickhead Griffiths getting all the accolades, the guys a total loser, looks like Uncle Con is paying bigtime.

Love the passion Poetry... (and I share your sorrow at losing Tommy btw) .... but I believe that references by a few people on here to corrupt conduct by referees for money are very far fetched.  The twin theories of incompetence and stuff-up are a lot nearer the mark I believe.

Not specifically relating this to your post but all remember that this is a public forum and an attempt to resort the laws of defamation is open to people aggrieved by things said here.

~Floss~

kevrenor said:
poetryintheblood said:

Love the passion Poetry... (and I share your sorrow at losing Tommy btw) .... but I believe that references by a few people on here to corrupt conduct by referees for money are very far fetched.  The twin theories of incompetence and stuff-up are a lot nearer the mark I believe.

Not specifically relating this to your post but all remember that this is a public forum and an attempt to resort the laws of defamation is open to people aggrieved by things said here.

Also makes us look a bit silly when done to excess.

If you've ever posted in the heat of the moment and read an old post weeks or months later you'll realise how badly you can come accross.

Imagine how it looks to trolling journo's if 90% of the posts are unreasonable. Then imagine the spin they can put on things if they selectively quote 1 or 2 of the worst examples they can find.

BTW IMO this thread is, in the most part, quite reasonable compared to some others.

Azza

its obvious that griffiths deserves a longer ban because he actually hit the ref in a place which really hurts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred