• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Cows V Central Coast Mariners

Wombat

Just finished watching the replay and thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t say all the cow fans grazing on the hill and chewing their cud enjoyed the game. Also I was not disappointed seeing the banded headed boob making a fool of himself as usual. What about that inane Paramount commentator trying to breathe life into doomed cattle destined for the abbatoir. Another Einstein comment from an idiot commentator, he’s a great goalie, really hey he’s let 3 through.
He really is a great Goalie. He made some awesome saves, including a penalty. Without him its 7.0.

booney

A bang tidy performance from the lads. There were times, even under Monty but definitely under Staj, when we have looked flattered to be in the top six. But right now we look as assured as any other team in the league. Make no mistake about it - the Central Coast Mariners are the best team in the league and I'm not even sure it's close.

Love that people are waking up to Nizzy being the best mid in the comp, but I also want to mention Maxy. Quietly going about his business and rarely making a mistake (apart from in front of goal) - his decision making when he receives the ball with his back to goal is impeccable. So many of our attacks come through him and he keeps the ball so well to allow us to push up and relieve any pressure in our half. Love the boy!
Ryan Teague from Victory is lauded by many and he is a good player but I wouldn't swap him for Maxi.

Allreet?

I had a long chat with Shaun in Bay Road last Thursday. What a lovely bloke.

In the course of my work I've met quite a few high profile people and a disproportionate number of them are arseholes. For example, if the normal community ratio is about one arsehole in every ten, I'd say the higher you go up the fame ladder, the arsehole ratio asymptotically approaches ten in every ten.

I've also noticed that even those you might say are decent blokes on the fame ladder still have a strong whiff of the freckle and tend to be a tad arrogant. Some might even suggest that a little bit of arrogance is necessary to get to the top and even charming in small doses.

Not Shaun. Not the slightest whiff of arrogance or elitism about him. Genuinely good guy and we are the poorer for losing him.

Insertnamehere

In the course of my work I've met quite a few high profile people and a disproportionate number of them are arseholes. For example, if the normal community ratio is about one arsehole in every ten, I'd say the higher you go up the fame ladder, the arsehole ratio asymptotically approaches ten in every ten.

I've also noticed that even those you might say are decent blokes on the fame ladder still have a strong whiff of the freckle and tend to be a tad arrogant. Some might even suggest that a little bit of arrogance is necessary to get to the top and even charming in small doses.

Not Shaun. Not the slightest whiff of arrogance or elitism about him. Genuinely good guy and we are the poorer for losing him.
Sounds like you signed an autobiography deal....

priorpeter

Quoted for absolute f**king truth. Couldn’t say it better myself (I guess that’s why you’re the journo and I’m the other words speaking guy)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred