• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Congrats from a QLD Supporter

sorjesk

Yogi said:
I hope we do as well.
We will need a bit of luck come sunday. Hope both Griffith's get into a huge brawl on saturday night and miss the game.

You should have seen their mob after the first leg in Sydney...The Cove wanted to start something with us (I have the whole thing on my phone) and now when the lose, they run and hide.

Sydney have the worst supporters, bad winners and sore losers

go to a melbourne game douchebag... sydney is friendly banter barring a few dickheads - melbourne is wanna be ultraz till the end farkin tard scum... and lol at losing to the jets

Yogi

How close were we? 3-2 loss in overtime is hard but a learning cerve. We need to re-focus for next year.

Sasa will go to Adelaide. That is the only loss that we I know of at the moment.

But being a first timer in Newcastle, the place is disgraceful. A hole with bogans. Didnt know which head was speaking to me.

Newcastle played well and deserve to be there - they will be without Adam Griffiths after a stupid tackle.

Yogi said:
How close were we? 3-2 loss in overtime is hard but a learning cerve. We need to re-focus for next year.

Strive for 3rd place next year eh. Then we can pat each other on the arse again and say our best year ever.

Sasa will go to Adelaide. That is the only loss that we I know of at the moment.

But being a first timer in Newcastle, the place is disgraceful. A hole with bogans. Didnt know which head was speaking to me.

Newcastle played well and deserve to be there - they will be without Adam Griffiths after a stupid tackle.

Newcastle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brisbane

God you're a whiny c**t.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred