• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Congrats from a QLD Supporter

Yogi

Hi all

Congrats on beating Newcastle to "host" the grand final. A solid effort to come back from 0-2 down.
I hope we play you guys in the final...

rosko

Good on you Yogi... We were all just as happy to see you guys roll Sydney... The majority of us are cheering for you guys to beat the Jest, not because we prefer to play one or the other... We just don't like each other..  :piralaugh:

Yogi

I hope we do as well.
We will need a bit of luck come sunday. Hope both Griffith's get into a huge brawl on saturday night and miss the game.

You should have seen their mob after the first leg in Sydney...The Cove wanted to start something with us (I have the whole thing on my phone) and now when the lose, they run and hide.

Sydney have the worst supporters, bad winners and sore losers

FFC Mariner

Agreed, nasty element has really crept into their support this season and we are all glad to see the back of them TBH.

Hope you make the GF because you will bring less support than the scum leaving more tix for us :)

skilbeck

Yogi said:
Hi all

Congrats on beating Newcastle to "host" the grand final. A solid effort to come back from 0-2 down.
I hope we play you guys in the final...

Yeah congrats for putting an end to sydney and I hope you beat the scum on the weekend, imagine them in the ACL, it would be horrible for the standard of the comp and certainly take from its prestige. So good luck against the scum and then I hope its not too painful when we beat you in a fortnight :p. Its not gonna be that the roar are a bad team, its that the mariners are an awesome team.

Sas

Yogi said:
I hope we do as well.
We will need a bit of luck come sunday. Hope both Griffith's get into a huge brawl on saturday night and miss the game.

You should have seen their mob after the first leg in Sydney...The Cove wanted to start something with us (I have the whole thing on my phone) and now when the lose, they run and hide.

Sydney have the worst supporters, bad winners and sore losers

lol newspapers at 10 paces.  Yeah well done though, hopefully we'll see you on Sunday week

Yogi

Yogi, Boo Boo and Mr Ranger will be on the piss all day regardless!
Messy day expected but who gives a f**K.

P

Pete

Yogi said:
Yogi, Boo Boo and Mr Ranger will be on the piss all day regardless!
Messy day expected but who gives a f**K.

Drunken cartoon characters is not a pretty picture!

Good luck on the weekend at EAS with the Jets (and thanx for removing the Bling factor from the Finals too!). We hope to see you guys at SFS.

Omni

I'l be cheering for you Queenslanders too, but also secretly wishing for some of your boys in card trouble to get a yellow ;)

OK seriously, good luck

serious14

Yogi, assuming you guys do make it, do you have any idea of an early estimate of travelling numbers for the GF??

Yogi

Wouldn't that be 9500 camping? ???
[/quote]
No the other 9,000 would be up The Cross after getting caught up in the Gay Mardi Gras Celebrations.
[/quote]

I think you'll find the Sydney fans turn Queensland fans will be there.
Cheeky bustard kevrenor..well in

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred