• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coca-Cola Amatil and PGA Australia

Redline

www.pga.com said:
PGA and Coca-Cola Amatil announce 10 year agreement
Monday 15 December 2008

The PGA of Australia (PGA) together with Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) announced an historic agreement today that will position Coca-Cola Amatil as the PGAs Premier Partner and Official Beverage Supplier for the next 10 years commencing 1 January 2009.

The arrangement will signal CCAs formal entry into the golf market as both a business and trading partner of the PGA and a major sponsor and will provide significant benefits to all levels of the game.

Under the terms of the deal, Coca-Cola Amatil will:

• Provide its market leading products to PGA Professionals at golf facilities around Australia with unique trading terms and promotional benefits;
    Become the PGAs Premier Partner and Official Beverage Supplier;
    Become a Presenting Sponsor of the Australian PGA Championship Australias oldest professional golf championship;
    Become Naming Rights Sponsor of a new Invitational Championship aimed at golf professionals and clubs throughout Australia;
    Become Naming Rights Sponsor of the PGAs National Junior Development Program to ensure the next generation of Australias golfers get the best start possible;
    Become a Media and Event Partner of the PGAs televised highlights packages of state titles and help bring more local golf action to Australian television;
    Support the PGAs communication strategies through its magazine and website;
    Establish a scholarship program to assist up and coming PGA Professionals to take the next step in their professional tournament career;
    Assist the PGA to develop business opportunities throughout the Asian Region via its international network of businesses;
    Conduct promotional activities to encourage Australians into golf and promote the health and community benefits of a social and leisure game that can be played by anyone throughout their life.

This relationship with Coca-Cola Amatil signals the start of a new era for the PGA as we embrace a new long-term business partner who will work with us to promote and grow the game of golf, and support our PGA Membership in all facets of their business across the nation, said Max Garske, CEO of the PGA of Australia.

We are delighted to be partnering with an organisation that is excited about the future of the PGA and golf in general and is passionate about working with us on all aspects including junior development, tournaments and the marketing of professional golf.

As its official beverage supplier, CCA will provide PGA Members with access to all of their market leading brands and assist members to increase product sales through increased training on best practice product merchandising.

As a keen golfer I know I speak for all my team at CCA when I say we are delighted to be partnering with the PGA. Coca-Cola and PGA are two immensely powerful global brands which together will deliver strong results to both parties. With our unrivalled portfolio of beverages we will be able to offer great choice to golfers and opportunities for profits for the golfing channel, said Warwick White, CCA Managing Director (Australia & New Zealand).

Coca-Cola Amatil replaces Cadbury Schweppes as the PGAs Premier Partner

The PGA, for as long as I can remember, been signed with Cadbury-Schweppes so it's a massive FU to C-S...10 years is a long time. C-S must have really dropped the ball I think. Either that or they just weren't doing much beyond saying "here's money for sponsorship".

There are approximately 2500 Pro Shops in Australia, and in many cases, getting the Pro Shop, means they will also get the attached Club...the bar and bistro etc. I reckon unless CCA really screw up, that C-S won't get back in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred