• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

LFCMariners

I know you guys have everything well established by now BUT...if having a guest on the post-GF podcast is something you're considering, I might be down to volunteer and offer an outsiders' view on the night that was...

LFCMariners

I like how they refuse to mention Angel Torres xD
Interesting story about Brosque's sentiments regarding CCM at the 17th minute mark. Thinking of that panel on Saturday night, that would mean besides Macca (who is shamelessly partisan), Alex and Archie are both closeted fans as well.

Now for Tara...

turbo

hat would mean besides Macca (who is shamelessly partisan), Alex and Archie are both closeted fans as well.
I think both can respect what the club has done this season and overall the way they've pulled themselves out of the mud over the last few years (with Rich's backing helping a lot too).

Macca celebrating when the whistle went was shameless and I'm here for it. He might have worked up north but we have his heart.

Meerkat

I think both can respect what the club has done this season and overall the way they've pulled themselves out of the mud over the last few years (with Rich's backing helping a lot too).

Macca celebrating when the whistle went was shameless and I'm here for it. He might have worked up north but we have his heart.
If you listen to the A Leagurs off air podcast, he was ecstatic when we won. Says he almost ran into the field when Edmo scored the equaliser 😂

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred