• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Meerkat

Question..
Last January we got Cumdog.
This January we get Dylan Wenzel-Halls in a moon boot.
Have we strengthened our side with these bizarre signings and swaps or have we thrown cohesion to the wind?

Last edited:

Big Al

Should the premier League introduce the mutual termination.

What do you think was the best mutual termination (all clubs)

true believer

well the curse of pete prior's , bum steer. on west gosford seafood is over .
mrs tb brought home a selection of delicacies .including some of the best and freshest.
king prawns .

next week is the tards .it's time

Josho Howe

G'day lads, thanks for the kind words regarding the pod and missing it - I can't speak for the other guys but personally the last 2 months for myself have been extremely busy and full of upheaval/stress in my work life so l have been focused on that. I think that it's safe to say the other guys have just had other things in their lives take priority.

I love doing the pod and have done it for 6-7 years now which is wild. We'll be back, we just gotta be able to get 3-4 guys free at the same time which can be difficult.

Cheers again for the love. Much appreciated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami