• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Ads

* Nkolo injury update

* Vote on Nizzy moving back to middle when Simon, Muller, Moreshe, Teskenis hit stride.

* Thoughts on structure and Jets getting so many balls through our back line with a runner.

* Each Pod members preferred structure and lineup going into the next match.
(Maybe with Simon back but likely Muller still out)

Tevor

Is Goddard still carrying a niggle, had some great touches but looked very tired in transition
Cy only started because Simon was a late omission. In Monty's presser after the game he mentioned when Simon was a late withdrawal Cy replaced Niz and Niz replaced Simon. I think this helps with explaining the intention is not to have Niz up front however he had to make changes at short notice. So Cy not totally recovered from his injury or not up to full fitness yet. Niz is very adaptable so probably why Monty gave him a go up front. I don't expect to see Niz playing up front again unless we really need it as a gap filler again.

scottmac

Suspended
Can Mueller play on the wings in this team? If he plays right he'll have a shit load of work to do and if he plays left he'll have a GOD in Fazz to be overshadowed by?

true believer

Can Mueller play on the wings in this team? If he plays right he'll have a shit load of work to do and if he plays left he'll have a GOD in Fazz to be overshadowed by?
i cant see mueller playing in longer than 20 minutes spells till he has a few km's in his legs.
he's a match winner or saver . i think if we need cover , hatch is what comes to mind

Coast Football Ramble

Another week, another WINNING POD!!

Pete, Luke, Josh, and Morrow are BACK to review the F3 Derby!
Shall we deep dive into how good Niz and Faz are? Should we pick apart Paramount's coverage of the A-Liga? Should we answer your questions?
Perhaps we could do all of the above!

We also catch up with Mariners CEO Shaun Mielekamp, and of course we look ahead to Wellingong away.

Always and forever, #UpTheSauce

00.00-07.41: Intro/Fred's Question
07.48-31.00: F3 Derby Review
31.20-40.15: Shaun Mielekamp Interview
40.35-56.10: Other A-League News
56.18-77.05: Fan Questions
77.14-81.50: Wellington Away/Outro

TC Redline

Just smashed out 6 episodes in a row on the way up to Orange and back and have to agree gents that the Lithgow Maccas service has to be the worst around. 25 mins in drivethrough with 3 cars ahead for a cup of coffee that was cold by time I took the first sip as I was driving out of the pickup... Great podcasts again and super informative and you should see if the club can put a link up on their web page and or the KEEPUP app to your podcast as there is so much great information provided on all things Mariners. Each interview with Sean I really enjoy and thank you all for the hard work you all do. P.s. Can’t wait for Erin’s first VAR rant which so far (touch wood) seems to have worked okish or better still not used at all. Also agree Gosford council is a JOKE.

TC Redline

Yeah I get it. Was very critical of him. Just a q for the pod guys to discuss.
I actually thought when Roux and later Farrell went off Miller and Hall defended way too to narrow and it was unimpeded cross city Into the box from the scum thereafter and we were actually way more under the pump after those 2 subs. I wasn’t that fussed when we resigned Roux but he actually looked a little more solid to me than what I thought he would be but again hasn’t had much speed since he broke his leg badly a few years ago. Overall I’d give him a pass mark from my expectations of him and hopefully he keeps improving.

Wombat

I actually thought when Roux and later Farrell went off Miller and Hall defended way too to narrow and it was unimpeded cross city Into the box from the scum thereafter and we were actually way more under the pump after those 2 subs. I wasn’t that fussed when we resigned Roux but he actually looked a little more solid to me than what I thought he would be but again hasn’t had much speed since he broke his leg badly a few years ago. Overall I’d give him a pass mark from my expectations of him and hopefully he keeps improving.

Good summation of Roux. He has been better than expected and hopefully will also improve as he gets fitter. C+ so far. The only big blot was failing to close down the Scum striker just on half time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb