• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Ozhammer

Are there likely to be any key players who won’t be able to make the trip to Mudgee due to injury and how do we expect Blacktown to set up?

marinermick

Road trip to Mudgee this week? ?
Seems it’s about time for another Ramble ?
Recording on Tuesday arvo, we’ll be joined by Mariners Head Coach, Nick Montgomery!
Questions? Comments? Drop them here!

What style of football will the fans expect to see from the team this season? What are the major changes from style and systems from last season?

Kilsin

Monty, can we expect to see any more signings this season and if so, what general position are you looking to bolster and are any of them international?

Ads

* Update on injuries?
How’s Muller and Tongyik fairing.

* How’s membership numbers going?

* And for the Pod boys, what’s the numbers like on those listening to the pod?

timmers

Monty: Which individual has been the biggest influence on how you think about the task of being a Manager? Do you think you have been shaped and formed by your years at the Mariners, or did that mostly happen during your time in Sheffield?

Coast Football Ramble

Alright lockdown legends, we are breaking the shackles to get BACK into the studio to bring you this week's R.\MBLE!

This week, we catch up with Mariners Head Coach Nick Montgomery! What style of football can we expect? How are the new recruits looking? Who will be taking care of the academy? Will he be suited, tracksuited, or full kit suited on the touchline this season?

We also preview our FFA Cup clash against Blacktown City, we investigate the disappearance of Dabney Dos Santos, and of course we answer your questions.

0.00-4.35 Intro/Fred's Question
4.40-11.35 FFA Cup Preview
11.43-21.03 Other Central Coast Mariners Things
21.09-23.51 Other Australian Football Things
24.05-45.25 Nick Montgomery Interview
45.37-6430 Fan Questions/Outro
Catch you legends in Mudgee!

marinermick

Great pod lads. Today it was the exact length from when I left home to when I arrived at my destination in Tamworth.

Listening to Monty speak, we are so lucky to have him. He seems to be a very pragmatic coach which is exactly what we need. Too many times we hired coaches who were idealistic and philosophical rather than being a realist. We just cannot afford any grandeur at this club.

Corsair

Great pod lads. Today it was the exact length from when I left home to when I arrived at my destination in Tamworth.

Listening to Monty speak, we are so lucky to have him. He seems to be a very pragmatic coach which is exactly what we need. Too many times we hired coaches who were idealistic and philosophical rather than being a realist. We just cannot afford any grandeur at this club.
His history with the club (and associated expectations of it) is a massive bonus. Having coached a good portion of the team already through the youth system and them already having respect for him is not to be underestimated either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami