• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
speaking Of CCM based fluid containment items ....here’s what living in the reckcave

z1ALdX.jpg

Josho Howe

Thanks for all the kind words lads. We really do appreciate it. To answer the question about Erin - We usually record on Tuesday afternoon and recording goes into the evening but Erin is down in Sydney with his job and is most of the time not able to make it back in time.

We'd love to have everyone available to record but work, family etc is more important. Thanks again to everyone who has a listen, we really do enjoy providing content for our fans and how good's it been to have 2 straight wins to talk about!

Forum Phoenix

Awesome. He's been our best defender IMO.

Questions:

At 24, Ruon looks in career best form. Beyond just time/experience what does he credit this to?

How did he feel about the WSW game? As a fan it was obviously heartbreaking to see that deflected cross fall right to Mueller and all Ruon could do was a desperation lunge. Especially when for most of the game we looked very solid and on track for a clean sheet.

true believer

he likes to go for a run in games . like tuesday, i was waiting for him to let it go .
when is he gunna score goal of the year ?

pjennings

Interesting listening to your Olyroo picks. If I was Arnie I would pick Stens for the next Socceroo WCQ. Bring him on with 2 mins to go and tie him to Australia. I don't think he deserves to be a Socceroo yet - in fact he has a fair way to go - but he is the best prospect of a Mile style DM we have seen in the A-League in ages.

marinermick

Interesting listening to your Olyroo picks. If I was Arnie I would pick Stens for the next Socceroo WCQ. Bring him on with 2 mins to go and tie him to Australia. I don't think he deserves to be a Socceroo yet - in fact he has a fair way to go - but he is the best prospect of a Mile style DM we have seen in the A-League in ages.

Pregame radio tonight I talked to Luke about the Arok era. He changed the landscape for our Socceroos by turning us into a fit, mobile, hard working bunch of c**ts. It was anus versus them mentality.

Seeing how we defended in the box tonight versus how they defended the second goal in the box reminded me of Arok. We have been burdened by the failure of our Dutch curriculum for too long now. The Dutch haven’t been flash themselves for a while now.

Stensness epitomises that Arok mentality. When we can’t compete financially we can’t buy the players that can match other teams technically. We need to find other ways to beat them.

Tonight they were the better football team but we beat them because we were hungrier, more desperate, more determined, more physical, fitter and more mobile.

Forum Phoenix

Pregame radio tonight I talked to Luke about the Arok era. He changed the landscape for our Socceroos by turning us into a fit, mobile, hard working bunch of c**ts. It was anus versus them mentality.

Seeing how we defended in the box tonight versus how they defended the second goal in the box reminded me of Arok. We have been burdened by the failure of our Dutch curriculum for too long now. The Dutch haven’t been flash themselves for a while now.

Stensness epitomises that Arok mentality. When we can’t compete financially we can’t buy the players that can match other teams technically. We need to find other ways to beat them.

Tonight they were the better football team but we beat them because we were hungrier, more desperate, more determined, more physical, fitter and more mobile.
100% great post,

onto it

Stensness epitomises that Arok mentality. When we can’t compete financially we can’t buy the players that can match other teams technically. We need to find other ways to beat them....
I think Stenz has pretty high level technical skills. Just because he is bashing two opposing players while standing on one leg, controlling the ball and looking for the pass doesn't mean we should just notice the fun (physical) element of his play.
He makes a lot of very fast and accurate one touch passes that keep our momentum on transition.

shipwreck

I think Stenz has pretty high level technical skills. Just because he is bashing two opposing players while standing on one leg, controlling the ball and looking for the pass doesn't mean we should just notice the fun (physical) element of his play.
He makes a lot of very fast and accurate one touch passes that keep our momentum on transition.
Agree, I reckon Stens has some of the most potential in our entire squad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami