• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

priorpeter

sorry pete . mark zuckerberg is 3rd on my list of legalized mafia after rupert and laughlin murdoch
Hahaha it’s all good mate. We’re always exploring alternative avenues of getting content out there. Being that the live show is pretty new, Facebook is just a tester for the time being to see how things go. We may be able to expand, we’ll see what the next year brings!

true believer

Hahaha it’s all good mate. We’re always exploring alternative avenues of getting content out there. Being that the live show is pretty new, Facebook is just a tester for the time being to see how things go. We may be able to expand, we’ll see what the next year brings!
i'd love to be there .but anything on farcebook requires a login

true believer

Nope you can watch the boys without logging in. I watched the last one without logging in as i also don’t use Facebook but some pages are visable without remembering your ex girlfriend’s name as the password

work after live broadcast . i watch it later

Last edited:

Corsair

I don't have (much) of a problem with fb as a thing when careful what goes on it but their streaming is 50% of the time shithouse. YouTube way better and more reliable.

priorpeter

I don't have (much) of a problem with fb as a thing when careful what goes on it but their streaming is 50% of the time shithouse. YouTube way better and more reliable.
Yeah long story short the option for us at the moment is one or the other - Facebook or YouTube, not both. I’ve personally also found YouTube more reliable in the past for other things, but being that we currently have pretty much no YouTube presence it’s not viable for us to solely stream there. we’ll look to work on it, we may look to simulcast across both platforms in future - still trying to work out how much appetite there is for our live show at the moment to be honest, as well as what other YouTube content we could possibly provide, and build from there. Regardless, thanks again for anyone who tuned in and engaged tonight, appreciate it loads!

Big Al

Yeah long story short the option for us at the moment is one or the other - Facebook or YouTube, not both. I’ve personally also found YouTube more reliable in the past for other things, but being that we currently have pretty much no YouTube presence it’s not viable for us to solely stream there. we’ll look to work on it, we may look to simulcast across both platforms in future - still trying to work out how much appetite there is for our live show at the moment to be honest, as well as what other YouTube content we could possibly provide, and build from there. Regardless, thanks again for anyone who tuned in and engaged tonight, appreciate it loads!
Maybe just advertise that you can watch without a Facebook account.

The pod and Mariners TV can be watched without an account

Corsair

You guys do a great job, very entertaining and it's very much appreciated.

I don't know much about monetizing fb. Do they offer any reward for having x number of subs/views like YouTube?

timmers

Love your work on the pod boys. It's great stuff and I listen every week and I gave a donation with my membership.

I've watched the two live shows (on delay) and whilst they're good, I find it heaps more convenient to be able to listen through my podcast app. That's just me though and I'm sure seeing the video pop up on people Facebook pages would have gained you some new viewers/listeners

Corsair

Can someone link me the latest pod pls? I don't have fb on my phone only on pc so i don't waste time on it! I'm subbed to the podcast on Spotify but this one doesn't seem to be on it..

Edit: Found it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami