• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Christmas thread

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
F*ck that Wizzard shit off - it's on here 24/7....

:fireup:
I thought you were getting into all this winterland stuff..........embrace it you said !

Wizzard's part of the deal lad  ;D

Jimmy

happy said:
Jimmy said:
A German tradition.

http://www.youtube.com/v/b1v4BYV-YvA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&

actually, that is a must-see on NYE, not on Christmas

but it is good anyway :)

ah, I see, the family we stayed with in Germany. They weren't the brightest people going round.
Thank you for pointing this out.

happy

Jimmy said:
happy said:
Jimmy said:
A German tradition.

ah, I see, the family we stayed with in Germany. They weren't the brightest people going round.

did they say that it is watched on Christmas?
it's on nearly every tv channel on NYE

J

jiggles

Christmas Eve tomorrow!! YAY!

2 more days left of working...and I'm free! For 3 days, anyway....

Jimmy

happy said:
Jimmy said:
happy said:
Jimmy said:
A German tradition.

did they say that it is watched on Christmas?
it's on nearly every tv channel on NYE

Yes they did.
Like i said, they weren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

bjw

bjw
tumblr_kv41y4AZlh1qz5r4ao1_500.jpg

happy

I wanna wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Hope you all enjoy the season wherever you may be.

weihn0001.gif

kevrenor

happy said:
I wanna wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
Hope you all enjoy the season wherever you may be.

weihn0001.gif

May Santa and his six white boomers bring you all your hearts desires, or Nuremberg avoiding relegation.
xms-swb_six_white_boomers.jpg

Arabmariner

Well the kids are sleeping, me and the Mrs have just done the Santa stuff so I better get some kip before I'm rudely woken up at something like 4am by excited children !!

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for putting up with my drivel throughout the year ;)

And that's ok I didn't mind yours either  ;D

FFC Mariner

Well its just about into Christmas Day in downtown Lisarow.

Presents wrapped, huge meal cooked and consumed. Lot less Stella than we started with.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, keep safe.

Merry Christmas and remember kids. f**k the scum

(Actually kinda miss having little ones who wake you up at 5am)

120407-christmastree.jpg

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
FFC Mariner said:
Well its just about into Christmas Day in downtown Lisarow.

Presents wrapped, huge meal cooked and consumed. Lot less Stella than we started with.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, keep safe.

120407-christmastree.jpg

lol +1

Yep, went through that a couple of years ago ... they still woke us up at that time ... and they were 14 and 18 ! 

Only one at home now, and he is 19 and enjoys his sleep in!

We have a family gathering/dinner with their respective girlfriends Xmas Eve, and they are still allowed to open one present only ... good stuff, long may it reign. Present opening about 10am Xmas morning with pancakes, leg ham rolls and orange juice (with a bit of bubbly is wanted) for brunch. After that the annual xmas snooker trophy. I always seem to win that.... (I think they let me win that, but they do it so well!) Kicking off again at 5pm with family dinner with all the trimmings. It's a Wonderful Life (the original) always seems to find it's way into the evenings entertainment.

[/quote]
Arabmariner said:
Well the kids are sleeping, me and the Mrs have just done the Santa stuff so I better get some kip before I'm rudely woken up at something like 4am by excited children !!

Merry Christmas to all and thanks for putting up with my drivel throughout the year ;)

And that's ok I didn't mind yours either  ;D

Arab, I like your drivel ... just spoke to the rellies over there ... cold and not so miserable with a few of the best under their belts. :)

Best wishes to everyone for a safe and happy Christmas and New Year, and appreciate the participation on the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfZaT8ncYk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred