• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Chelsea cops transfer ban

skilbeck

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inX8nF-1nM7k4BKwLHRVdWHJpnfQD9AFRNHG0

FIFA gives Chelsea 1-year transfer ban

(AP) 22 minutes ago

ZURICH FIFA says it has banned Chelsea from signing any players for the next year because it encouraged a French player to break his contract and sign for the club.

FIFA said Thursday that Chelsea can't register new players, from England or abroad, during the next two transfer windows in January 2010 and the next offseason.

FIFA's Dispute Resolution Chamber made the ruling after Lens complained that Chelsea lured Gael Kakuta to break his contract with the French club and move to London.

The dispute panel banned also Kakuta from playing for four months, and ordered Kakuta and Chelsea to pay Lens compensation and a training fee.

Chelsea can appeal the decision.

All i can say in your f**kin faces f**kwads, though whats the chances they get off on appeal cos its rorted

skilbeck

i should also mention, hopefully they get a lot of injuries during this time and fade into mid table oblivion in the process, i reckon this is the biggest chance to break the 4

skilbeck

how funny would it be if it went that far, cheat$ki is their new name now for the mean time. and yeah i agree with foreignmariner

FFC Mariner

Expect to find FIFA officials face down in the river courtesy of the Russian mafia (allegedly). Is hard to launder money when you cant exploit the transfer system (allegedly)

They will appeal, they will win. They are simply cheating cunce

dibo

Kareem said:
surey the ban wont stand- wat's the point if so?

can they still get free transfers?

They can't sign any new players. That's not the same as 'They can't sign any new players for whom they are required to pay a transfer fee.'

The point is that they broke the rules. As they broke the rules, they are punished. As a Real Madrid fan, I wouldn't expect you'd be especially familiar with the concept (read up on Alfredo di Stefano), but it's something of a longstanding custom, even a tradition, that if you break the rules you're punished. :p

Ask Sacko about it for more information. ;)

skilbeck

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article6820875.ece

if only they follow it up with one of these

dibo

Central Coast Mariners, Newcastle Jets, James Holland?

Wouldn't that just turn up the f**king wick, eh? :piralaugh:

Sym

pfft whinging french

like we are the only club to of done something like this (allegedly) anyways

skilbeck

youre the ones stupid enough to get caught, but yeah theres a few more clubs id want to pull up on it

Kareem

dibo said:
Kareem said:
surey the ban wont stand- wat's the point if so?

can they still get free transfers?

They can't sign any new players. That's not the same as 'They can't sign any new players for whom they are required to pay a transfer fee.'

The point is that they broke the rules. As they broke the rules, they are punished. As a Real Madrid fan, I wouldn't expect you'd be especially familiar with the concept (read up on Alfredo di Stefano), but it's something of a longstanding custom, even a tradition, that if you break the rules you're punished. :p

Ask Sacko about it for more information. ;)
I am not defending chelsea...
I am critiscising FIFA because I honestly dont think the ban will stand!

RADINHO

JT said:
in words of didier drogba "it's a f#*king disscrace"  :soapbox:

lol next FIFA will be receiving death threats.

but one years transfer ban is ludicrous! It will affect the blues in a major way not olnly if suspensions and injuries come along but they have a very old squad:

Carvalho 31, Lampard 31, Drogba 31, Ballack 32, Ferreira 30, Deco 32, Belleti 33, Anelka 30.

you got build a retirement home out of those players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred