• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions Tattoos

fish

youd need the national park in there to clear the forest first mate and thatd take till winter

fish

[/quote]
Will totally have to put my name down for this one as was just discussing this subject with hubby over dinner and decided i wanted the same logo but on the top part of my foot
[/quote]

my wife needs to meet you

Davo

Here's a quick one that might start a few ideas for a tat....

2209255206_5ed49bc19f.jpg

rosko

You can get a tatt if you are drunk, just need to book in for it in a sober state I believe... Nice design..  :pirashoot:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
rosko said:
You can get a tatt if you are drunk, just need to book in for it in a sober state I believe... Nice design..  :pirashoot:

Being the proud owner of a good amount  of artwork meself, I beleive your wrong Rosco.

I dont know of an (reputable) artist on earth who will ink up anyone with eevn a miniscule amount of grog in them in the 21st century

All I can say is.... think it through people, they dont come off that easy, I've got an 1980 ARL GF tatt, I could quite willingly go without ( that was before the drinking and inking laws came to the fore)

:popo: :naughty:

ryan

If i ever got one it would just be the logo without the Champions tag. I would not get the date on it because i would have to keep adding to it for many years to come.

loyalist

rosko said:
I believe alcohol thins out the blood thus making the healing process a lot more complex

Jimmy

Im in, but i was thinking more of just getting.
CCMFC, in yellow and blue.
I'll see what I can design.

serious14

Speaking of designs...... with the new Nike Jersey's coming out next season, are the clubs allowed to have more of an input into the design??  Perhaps a star above the logo??  ;)

brett

serious14 said:
Speaking of designs...... with the new Nike Jersey's coming out next season, are the clubs allowed to have more of an input into the design??  Perhaps a star above the logo??  ;)

Sydney have one in their crest...if we win and don't...I will be pissed.

dibo

serious14 said:

say what?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred