• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo

coast said:
+1 for gettin a crew together. Not sure about the organised rucks, vandilism n that, but hitting up pub before and after games and travelling to syd and newy etc would be good with younger fella's would be sweet.
Nah man, if there is no organised rucks vandalism and that there would be no group.....thats what were all about

dibo

Greenpoleffc said:
I like this line of thought.

So the yoof can try to duplicate the Squadrunts and slightly older people remain in the main body of the Marinators.

I prefer a split to form the Provisional wing of the Marinators to engage in subversive fan based warfare against the ruling clique of the FFA.

FFA?? What have they ever done for us eh??

I hereby give notice of the first meeting of the Seasiders' and Expatriates' Revolutionary Fans Soviet (SERFS) outside the College Street headquarters of the FFA tomorrow at dawn. We are going to storm the headquarters and claim the instruments of control of Australian football for the many, not the few.

Rise up fans of football! Shake off the FFA opressors!

Demand a future where fans are in control!

Only through collective action can we be emancipated!

Express your love of foobtall through more than your wallet - take it from the terrace to the streets!

graaant

keensy said:
coast said:
+1 for gettin a crew together. Not sure about the organised rucks, vandilism n that, but hitting up pub before and after games and travelling to syd and newy etc would be good with younger fella's would be sweet.
Nah man, if there is no organised rucks vandalism and that there would be no group.....thats what were all about

Then there should be no "firm"!

Paolo

this would be one of our ultimate goals....organised rucks like this one, we just need more numbers....who's in?f
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5x5Eo43hw

graaant

Yeah, real fantastic idea.
I hope you're having a joke here, 'cause I don't see any funny side of it?

If that's what you plan to organise, don't do it here.
I can't see much endorsement from the Marinators of this.

We have a good reputation and I can't see anyone wanting to change that, if you want to be a f**kwit and start wars with rival fans, then do it it elsewhere.

dibo

I'm not up for the rucking with other fans, the only way I'm keen on emulating events in sunny Москва is in casting off the shackles of the FFA oppressors.

kevrenor

dibo said:
I'm not up for the rucking with other fans, the only way I'm keen on emulating events in sunny Москва is in casting off the shackles of the FFA oppressors.

I'm with you comrade, but keeping the yellow flag flying just hasn't the same feel!

FFC Mariner

The Provisional Wing is preparing to deliver the Leon Trotsky sloution to Buckley and his running dogs (Breeze,Shields,Fernandez).

Paolo

Bearinator said:
keensy said:
All young blokes, rip flares, organise rucks....stuff like that

Can I be one of your over aged players ;)
If you like, we have same set up as the youth league, overage players can be used. Instead of the each player must play 30mins, we have "each member must rip 30 flares or land 30 punches"...quite simple and achievable

skilbeck

keensy said:
Bearinator said:
keensy said:
All young blokes, rip flares, organise rucks....stuff like that

Can I be one of your over aged players ;)
If you like, we have same set up as the youth league, overage players can be used. Instead of the each player must play 30mins, we have "each member must rip 30 flares or land 30 punches"...quite simple and achievable

what about flip 30 cars

serious14

DOWN WITH THATCHER!!!!

EVISCERATE THE PROLETARIAT!!!

(waits for the Telegraph to use this thread as a front page headline)

P

Pete

adz said:
easier to tip over an ambulance or a bus... not that I would know

LEAVE the buses alone, I might be driving one of them! :eek: :ashamed:

dibo

serious14 said:
DOWN WITH THATCHER!!!!

EVISCERATE THE PROLETARIAT!!!

(waits for the Telegraph to use this thread as a front page headline)

eviscerate? you want the workers disembowelled? harsh man, i though workchoices was bad but sheesh, you take the cake!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred