• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Stadium

true believer

I didn't bring my wallet with hard copy or phone.....but i'm fully vaxxed.....try sorting that out with some Indian security on minimum wage! I know the lil female security if the shit hit the fan but decided to stroll in like king shit...."excuse me sir, you need to show your vax certificate"......was the whining voice i heard behind me. Safe to say i got in pretty easy.....but I had visions of ringing Dan to vouch for me. But the situation is a joke TBH.
got mine as wall paper on the phone . never an issue

turbo

Nothing fishy about inviting more tenders and extending timelines when there is an insufficient amount of bidders for a contract. For me that is due diligence and sensible.
Hard to assume everything is above board when they didnt tender at all (presumably declined to pursue the opportunity) and then are able to submit one later. What changed, what additional information did they get to submit a competitive bid? You'd never prove it but it doesnt feel like the club is playing on a level field here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami