• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

AJames

His insta no longer says living in Singapore...i reckon he must be in quarantine. I'm so hanging for him to be announced, most exciting signing so far for me. I can't wait to see him link up with Urena, i reckon that'll be really exciting.
Likely, poor bloke spends two weeks in quarantine then a couple of days later he could have flown in quarantine free. I’m sure everything was already pre booked and more expensive to change.

Excited to see him on the pitch, the fans at his last club adored him.

Corsair

Likely, poor bloke spends two weeks in quarantine then a couple of days later he could have flown in quarantine free. I’m sure everything was already pre booked and more expensive to change.

Excited to see him on the pitch, the fans at his last club adored him.
Yeah i thought the same.

If anyone is interested in departure announcement:

Geylang International Football Club would like to thank Barry Maguire and Matheus Moresche for their services to the club as they make their exit following the end of the season.

Maguire has been with the Eagles for three seasons since 2019 while Moresche had a memorable debut in the Singapore Premier League where he was the club’s second-highest scorer with 11 goals.

We would also like to wish them the best of luck for the future.
------
Highlighting him as the second highest goalscorer is a low move. He was so dirty about them making the penalty in the final match be taken by the other guy that was on equal goals. Was clearly so they wouldn't have to say they'd lost their top goalscorer.

blue_Pirate

Yeah i thought the same.

If anyone is interested in departure announcement:

Geylang International Football Club would like to thank Barry Maguire and Matheus Moresche for their services to the club as they make their exit following the end of the season.

Maguire has been with the Eagles for three seasons since 2019 while Moresche had a memorable debut in the Singapore Premier League where he was the club’s second-highest scorer with 11 goals.

We would also like to wish them the best of luck for the future.
------
Highlighting him as the second highest goalscorer is a low move. He was so dirty about them making the penalty in the final match be taken by the other guy that was on equal goals. Was clearly so they wouldn't have to say they'd lost their top goalscorer.
That’s good ! He won’t be in a hurry to go back anytime soon . On to new things …The Mariners!

midfielder

Please tell me I am wrong acknowledging our coming player would lift the squad to 18 but do we only have 17 signed players...

Keepers … 2
Birighitti, Sozer

Backs… 8
Miller, Balard, Hall, Hatch, Smith, Rowles, Tongyih, Roux

Mids… 4
Bozanic, Nisbet, Muller, Goddard

Forwards..3
N’Kolola, Simon, Urena

Michael

Please tell me I am wrong acknowledging our coming player would lift the squad to 18 but do we only have 17 signed players...

Keepers … 2
Birighitti, Sozer

Backs… 8

Mids… 4

Forwards..3
N’Kolola, Simon, Urena
Pretty its been mentioned by either shaun or ken (i think shaun) that we’ll be running with 18 senior contracted players and the rest will be young players on scholarships. Which can be a daunting thought to process particularly with the signings other teams are making. But have faith, trust our youth, trust Monty and trust that the core of the team is up there with the best in the league.

pjennings

Keepers … 2
Birighitti, Sozer

Backs… 8

Mids… 4

Forwards..3
N’Kolola, Simon, Urena

@marinermick said we had signed Jake Farrell to a senior contract. Nothing official

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark