• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

turbo

Redmayne made a few clangers if I remember correctly.
Was Federici caught off his line a couple of times?
Can't recall any howlers from Birraz
Yeah Redmayne started pretty poorly and didn’t surpass anyone else. Top 3 is very generous.

For me Federici made more amazing saves than Birraz who was really solid too so that’s why I’d put him in front by a narrow margin. Wouldn’t complain if they shared the honours though.

Corsair

What's the status on Reec, the young fella who played up front at the end of the season? Have we got him locked up, he looked like a real prospect.

Forum Phoenix

Not sure about that one.

It’s looking like we might have the core of our back 5 and the one we lost so far was solid but not spectacular and the otherside was our weakest in the chain.

I’d prefer a Left footer and Hall is not a RB or LB he is a CB. No doubt about that for me.

I’d rather go three at the back with him on the right of Roun if you want to fit him in the team than him at LB in a back 4
Good plan. I guess new coach will need to appreciate Hall’s quality though if he’s going to build his formation to accomodate him.

Forum Phoenix

I guess it would have been all but impossible to keep every single one of the team and I hope this decision doesn’t see his career stall again.

Now is the time to allow Nizzy to play as an AM imho, as I believe he can do an excellent job in that position.
1000% the only players in the league who keep the ball as well as Nizzy are literally, Diamanti, Castro and Ninkovic and he’s got an amazing 90 minute engine. Only thing missing is goal scoring... hopefully/surely will come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami