• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Big Dog

Definitely excited to hear Jake has been given an opportunity if true. Very solid player but as others have stated a bit raw yet. How can he develop further though without being given an opportunity to test himself with the squad. Great move by Monty.
Garang still a ways to go for first team squad in my view but hopefully he'll be here for a while and get his chance.

Wombat

I had a little look at the boys today. I liked what I saw. They look organised and disciplined. It was 11 a side and it was willing.
I get the feeling Monty is going to be a very very good coach.

Olli and Nizzy looked great together.
Got a look at Cy Goddard who is small but looks confident.
I can see why some people like Max Ballard.
Dan Hall and Rowles Royce looked super sharp, especially Rowles who may step it up another level this season.
The two keepers were young lads but i liked the shortish stocky one (Ethnic) as he is a great talker and reads the game well.

Didn't see Matt Simon, Urena, Birras, Roun or Frenchie out there.

I got shoed away after 5 or 10 min for bursting their Covid Bubble (done nicely).

My conclusion. We looked really young but aggressive, fit and well drilled already.

COYY.

Forum Phoenix

I had a little look at the boys today. I liked what I saw. They look organised and disciplined. It was 11 a side and it was willing.
I get the feeling Monty is going to be a very very good coach.

Olli and Nizzy looked great together.
Got a look at Cy Goddard who is small but looks confident.
I can see why some people like Max Ballard.
Dan Hall and Rowles Royce looked super sharp, especially Rowles who may step it up another level this season.
The two keepers were young lads but i liked the shortish stocky one (Ethnic) as he is a great talker and reads the game well.

Didn't see Matt Simon, Urena, Birras, Roun or Frenchie out there.

I got shoed away after 5 or 10 min for bursting their Covid Bubble (done nicely).

My conclusion. We looked really young but aggressive, fit and well drilled already.

COYY.
Thanks for the update!

I’m hearing that Monty (at this stage) is really well respected. Training is going well. Also that the new boys are settling in really well and are both mature nice people - which is not always common with younger athletes.

Wombat

Is here with the squad - arrived a couple of days ago and trained yesterday

There was a Black guy playing CB that I haven't seen before. He looked composed. Who is he Pete I presumed he was a Youth player.

Last edited:

shipwreck

Did we ever get to the bottom of what all the Gem Karacan spool was about? Psy-ops from the club or just trolling?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred