• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Insertnamehere

f**kkkk it's embarrassing. Just give the rights back hey.

I hate to say it but im losing interest in the league at an alarming rate, lots of little things just adding up.
Honestly its looking like everything should have just stayed with fox and FFA. Paramount and APL are doing possibly the worst job they could have.

All they had to do was steal what existed and make it 1% better. But no they've built from scratch and done it dog shit.

I'm 2 seconds from shit canning p-

Man Overboard

I'm not enjoying the coverage either-when the camera pans quickly the picture is quite jumpy and hard to concentrate on; maybe they are doing it cheap? I'll hang onto P+ for the moment as it came with the membership pack. I'm also watching the English FA cup replays as I missed them before. No spoilers :)
What DOES annoy me about the membership bundle is apparently I have paid for 'home games' that I cant attend [read Mudgee here]. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I go its free because I have already paid, but if I dont, 'my' seat can be sold to someone else-double dipping? No refund where the seat is onsold?

turbo

Honestly its looking like everything should have just stayed with fox and FFA. Paramount and APL are doing possibly the worst job they could have.
Fox would have strangled the league out of existence. The pittance they offered would have doomed the league and pushed it back to semi pro levels eventually. In hindsight maybe Stan was the better option but who expected P+ to be the mess it is when they have a more functional product working in the US?

There were so many issues with the FFA and the APL picked the absolute worst time to grab the reigns. FA are no doubt laughing about the bullet they dodged. Need to do much better with what they can control but there's so much they can't control this season. Hopefully this is all a speedbump we forget about in a season or two.

McCarthy is a shadow of what he was.
Feedback from NPL or the closed doors game?

turbo

'm not enjoying the coverage either-when the camera pans quickly the picture is quite jumpy and hard to concentrate on
Live or replays? They had that issue originally when they were pushing 25 fps, replays are still that way. Live matches have typically been better since about round 4 when they got 50 fps right. If you arent sure and a bit tech savvy you might be able to install kodi and the paramount plus add in. That lets you choose your stream settings manually. Shouldnt have to but I'm trying to give an answer that fixes an issue.

Tevor

The Keepup app is very poor, the stats it shows are regularly incorrect and it is difficult to find details. I'm sure they have paid big $$ for it as well. I just search other websites for info if I want to know something.

I've mentioned it numerous times that I'm genuinely concerned where the League is heading under the APL. I'm sure they are all sitting there on their fat salaries enjoying the ride mean time we have a second rate streaming service and a useless App. I think fan engagement is at an all time low.

Ancient Mariner

The Keepup app is very poor, the stats it shows are regularly incorrect and it is difficult to find details. I'm sure they have paid big $$ for it as well. I just search other websites for info if I want to know something.

I've mentioned it numerous times that I'm genuinely concerned where the League is heading under the APL. I'm sure they are all sitting there on their fat salaries enjoying the ride mean time we have a second rate streaming service and a useless App. I think fan engagement is at an all time low.
But it will connect to the young fans and is a great move forward. :headbutt:

LG__

I too think the APL has been rather poor in many areas, however in regards to Paramount, Optus also had many issues when they first got the premier league but now the product is fine.

On another note is anyone confused as to why the apps called “Keep Up”, like surely from a marketing sense calling it the A League or APL app would’ve made more sense.

bikinigirl

I too think the APL has been rather poor in many areas, however in regards to Paramount, Optus also had many issues when they first got the premier league but now the product is fine.

On another note is anyone confused as to why the apps called “Keep Up”, like surely from a marketing sense calling it the A League or APL app would’ve made more sense.

. i think it is a play on the football juggling exercise

. it would seem, just like the exercise, it doesn't take long before the ball is dropped and you have to start all over again

. it is probably the most common feedback they receive too

... so the name is probably appropriate

Yorkshire Mariners FC

All they had to do was steal what existed and make it 1% better. But no they've built from scratch and done it dog shit.

I tried to turn on the end of the Luton game and kept pressing the button. It never did take me to the game. I tried the Southampton game and same thing. I'm literally paying to not be able to watch football.

pjennings

I get the feeling that this was something quickly cobbled together. From what I gather (could be wrong) it is supposed to be where you can get all your football. i.e. what grounds are open on the central coast for little Johnny's game on the weekend, highlights from other sources e.g. deals with OS leagues and/or clubs to show certain content, maybe eventually a platform for NSD, NPL type content. Eventually if you want to know about football from around the world to local you should be able to look in one place.

This is what some of the SilverLake money is supposed to go to. Obviously a very long way to go - but it seemed they wanted to get something out there in the interim (probably regretting that now)

turbo

From what I gather (could be wrong) it is supposed to be where you can get all your football. i.e. what grounds are open on the central coast for little Johnny's game on the weekend, highlights from other sources
I dont think it's supposed to go down to local association stuff but NPL, ALM & W, aussies abroad and other popular leagues, etc. Potentially one way to bring some of the eurosnobs a little closer to local football content. Concept isnt a bad one just needs work on the execution. Without that the whole thing falls over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred