• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Avoca

Agree and pre C19 there was some pre season friendlies you could attend. I recall watching us play at Knox Grammar against the Nix one year.
Knox have an excellent field with decent seating. A hop, skip & a jump from the train station. I remember that game. I thought of it as a “thank you” to the Mariner’s Sydney fans living around the North Shore.

AJames

Agree and pre C19 there was some pre season friendlies you could attend. I recall watching us play at Knox Grammar against the Nix one year.
Hopefully back to normal next year! Gives a good chance for the fans to reconnect with the club and surely would help with selling season tickets and merch.

scottmac

Suspended
bouman’s been gone since end of last season as far as I’m aware
Devastating, because I think he would have fit into this squad so much more than last years. He's definitely been removed from the team list so you can take it as confirmed.

Last edited:

Michael

And yet the other week I heard Boumans agent posted on social media that Bouman was with us.

Weird.

I would’ve thought he’d be announced as re-signing by now if that was the case.
I’m not claiming to be in the know. Just from what people have been saying and him not being sighted, he’s gone.

turbo

Devastating, because I think he would have fit into this squad so much more than last years. He's definitely been removed from the team list so you can take it as confirmed.
What position? IMO he was a tough player to fit, I think he showed the most as a forward rather than a wing so I would have had him as Urena’s understudy. But now we have Urena, Simon, the Brazilian, Muller and whatever academy prospects are lined up looking for that spot. I don’t think we need or will miss him.

pjennings

What position? IMO he was a tough player to fit, I think he showed the most as a forward rather than a wing so I would have had him as Urena’s understudy. But now we have Urena, Simon, the Brazilian, Muller and whatever academy prospects are lined up looking for that spot. I don’t think we need or will miss him.
I think that is his problem. Both in his club football and with the junior NTs he has played in a number of areas. RB, RW, RM, LW, LM, CM DM, CAM and CS.

To be honest I would have him for exactly that reason. Not the best in any position - but not a weak link wherever he is put - a true utility player.

Wombat

Bouman was useful but certainly not great. Pretty poor in the penalty box tbh. If I'm 100% honest I would not have kept him but he was decent enough to keep on the bench. I think Goddard and the Frenchie will be improvements and i certainly don't see him having the quality to play up front or as a 10.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami