• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners 2008/09 Fixtures

kevrenor

After being away on hols (Glen Innes, -6C brrr) and then sick, I am back - and have just seen the PSC and Hal4 fixtures:

First impressions:
1. Will miss the Orange game unless we end up playing Roar there.
2. Don't like spoiling my boyish season start enthusiasm by going to the Scum's hole.
3. Like the Saturday nights.
4. Don't like the away games - too few fit in well with my other travel plans. Anyone have a proposal re best away games? I presume Adelaide.
5. Wellington away the last day of school term and my busiest work time of year. Bugger ... maybe next year!

... still thinking

dru

On the subject of away trips are we going to have a dedicated "big" away trip out of state this year?

Kevrenor: on Wellington you almost need to do a redeye flight the night before the game to give yourself time to get to the game. As such I think the Earlier Nix away game is the better one to be going to. Being a sunday though coming back is the problem. 

Realistically for out of state it's only (unless you take time off work):
R3 v Queensland Roar FC (sunday) monday morning commuter flight though possibly make the last flight back unless we win.
R4 v Wellington Phoenix FC (sunday) 6am monday morning arriveing 7.40am Sydney?  :-\
R7 v Adelaide United FC (EDIT: friday Public holiday monday though)
R12 v Melbourne Victory FC (saturday Edit date given actually a friday)
R13 v Perth Glory FC (saturday) either red eye saturday or a sunday morning flight.

BAD BULLZ

ADL rnd 7
welcome back eggy bring it on :vhappy:
thats my first for the season
will try get to melbourne for the buisness end of the season :grouphug:

douges

R12 in Melbourne looks doubtful. If you check a calendar you'll find that 21st Novermber 2008 falls on a FRIDAY.
Therefore its R7 in Adelaide or R13 in Perth for me.

zuffen

There's a pre-season game on 15th July against the NZ Under 23 Olympic Team at Knox Grammar School at Wahroonga (get off the train at Warrawee and walk 150metres.

More information at www.football.knox.nsw.edu.au

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred