• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Lightning V Central Coast Mariners

Kareem

clarky81 said:
thats wat was going on there last nite i drove past at 5pm and there was a 30 people there not including players and coaches they should put it on the radios and let people no its on
+ 1 for better advertising
however at 5pm was just youth (i didnt care much)
by 7:30 (I showed up late)- was a decent crowd (still not as good as last year i dont think!)

Bear

offtheball said:
How was the youth match?  Any up and comers in either squad?

better than the main game

quite a few could step up to youth team in a few years imo

Kareem

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
FFC Mariner said:
Looked to be just the ACL squad didnt it?

yeps

thanks, so smith, sherlock and lewis played or was was it the main squad ???
I only watched 2nd half pretty much, and have trouble recognising most players (elrich, caceres and lewis stand out for me though)
Lewis played down left flank, and I was impressed (he was taken off maybe 10-20 mins to go)
I think D'Appuzzo played LB

and Osman played at RB- and I for once have nothing to critiscise (it is his best position)
(that said it was against lower class opposition)

clarence

If this match was more a trail match than anything else, why play Osman at all? He'll be gone in two months.  ???

Kareem

clarence said:
If this match was more a trail match than anything else, why play Osman at all? He'll be gone in two months.  ???
+1
unless Lawrie is seriously considering pushing him to Rb, otherwise it is definately a waste

btw, I think Owens was playing in the middle (looked a bit like him + every1 was shoutin Grego)

dibo

Owens and Osman are still in the ACL squad, and who knows what injuries etc are floaring around in the squad...

Kareem

dibo said:
Owens and Osman are still in the ACL squad, and who knows what injuries etc are floaring around in the squad...
but the photo of no31 at Gold Coast training. Swear it was Owens??? We all assumed we gave him early release to Gold Coast

FFC Mariner

Was reported that they decided not to offer him a contract. I know he is a bit rusty but he was pants on Weds night

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred