• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Lightning V Central Coast Mariners

dwight

From the CCF website -

"Central Coast Lightning V Central Coast Mariners

The Central Coast Mariners face their local feeder club Central Coast Lightning in the annual Challenge Cup event.

This is an important component in the Mariners preseason preparations and an excellent opportunity to see our local heros in action.

The curtain raiser between the Mariners Youth Academy and Lightning youth program is at 5:00pm followed by the main game at 7:00pm

More information Will Be Added As We Recieve It From Mariners.

Venue: Pluim Park, Lisarow
Times: 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM"

I would like to go and watch this one, I take it more information is when the game is planned to be played. ?

W

Wilson

"Come along and support the Mariners and your Central Coast Lightning! And enjoy an entertaining game of football."

just about says it all..your Central Coast Lightning

FFC Mariner

1st half CCL were competitive and were possibly unlucky to go in 1 down to the softest penalty ever.

2nd half, they wilted a bit as the subs kicked in but 4-0 was probably a bit harsh TBH.

Dylan missed a pen with the last kick of the game.

Elrich looked pretty sharp, Huke outstanding.

FFC Mariner

not so flash really - with next to no publicity, the crowd was poor

1,000? Not good at guessing Pluim, maybe not that many even

FFC Mariner

1st half was a bit fiery from time to time.

McAndrews description of his ex team mates as he came off was pretty well unprintable too - roughly translated was along the lines of "I really dont like those chaps - they are so mean"

marinermick

Kareem said:
Arabmariner said:
Kareem said:
well, well- 1st mariners win of the year i believe?
Doesn't count imo.

I want wins in competitive games.
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
well, well- 1st mariners win of the year i believe?

we did beat Sunshine FC
Well i will answer both of you
this is our first competitive win :p ;)
We won the cup :p

btw when did we beat Sunshine, and score?

we played them at budgie - think it was 2-0

fruitbat

FFC Mariner said:
1st half CCL were competitive and were possibly unlucky to go in 1 down to the softest penalty ever.

2nd half, they wilted a bit as the subs kicked in but 4-0 was probably a bit harsh TBH.

Dylan missed a pen with the last kick of the game.

Elrich looked pretty sharp, Huke outstanding.

CCL were unlucky not to be awarded a penalty after a mariners hand-ball in the box. A goal there may have perked them up. Some beautiful crosses from the left wing in second half werent converted. I agree, 4-0 was a bit harsh.

clarky81

thats wat was going on there last nite i drove past at 5pm and there was a 30 people there not including players and coaches they should put it on the radios and let people no its on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred