• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Grandstand

midfielder

Got an email from a mate and he was asking me about a new publication called .. Central Coast Grandstand... http://www.duckscrossing.org/ccgrandstand.html

Has anyone read or know about these guys ... I looked at the mag on the link .... it don't look half bad...

Also these guys say they want local stories and pictures ...

Accordingly to my mate he received the following email
Hi all,

I hope you’ve enjoyed the football features in the latest edition of Central Coast Grandstand. We were able to make football the main sport on the Coast, both on the front and back covers, as well as some more stories in side.

As a fortnightly publication, we look forward to receiving more Central Coast related football news and photographs at all levels, for every edition. We’re always happy to take advertising as well of course.

If you haven’t seen the latest edition, take a look at our website www.duckscrossing.org choose the publication you want to look at and there it is in full colour, pics, adverts and all.
I’ve attached more information if you’re interested.
Cheers,
Cec Bucello
Publisher, Ducks Crossing Publications
Publishers of Central Coast Grandstand, Gosford Central News, Peninsula News, Trad&Now, Drum Pasifika, Kids Express and several other irregular publications, festival programs and catalogues.
PO Box 1056, Gosford NSW 2250 Australia
Ph: (02) 4325 7369 Fax: (02) 4339 2307
Office: 120c Erina Street, Gosford NSW

Bex

Picked up a copy at Crown Plaza Terrigal at the coffee stand. Haven't had a chance to read it yet though :-/

dibo

Your reckon the ABC might have a quiet word to them about the name? I know my first thought on seeing the thread title was about ABC Central Coast and whether they did a CC specific Grandstand show.

Roy Law

It might improve if they get things up to date - the team pic of the Mariners is seriously out of date - includes, among many error, Danny Vukovic and Andy Redmayne; you would think that they would have someone with some idea about the Mariners but doesn't look like it...

Wombat

Pretty good paper for a freebee. Will only get better and already has as good if not better coverage of CCM than the Advocate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred