• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast FC - 2011

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE: ROUND 13:
FIRST GRADE:
West Sydney Berries 4 (S De Jesus 42m, D Zakilas 47m, J Tsironis 51m, K Adjassou 72m) defeated Central Coast FC 1 (Louis Bozanic 82m)

GRADE 20: West Sydney Berries 2 - Central Coast FC 4,

Other 1st Grade games:
Macarthur Rams 0 - Northern Tigers 2 (T Mackay 35m Adam Hett 93m)

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE:
ROUND 15:
FIRST GRADE:
Dulwich Hill FC 1 (S Donevski 72m) defeated Central Coast FC 0

GRADE 20: Dulwich Hill 1 lost to Central Coast FC 2

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE: ROUND 16:
FIRST GRADE: Central Coast FC 3 (M Simmonds 21m M Mitchell 45/76m) lost to Blacktown Spartans 4 (S Zahra 6/52/79m T Macrae 89m)

GRADE 20: Central Coast FC 2 - Blacktown Spartans 0

RESCHEDULED GAMES:
GRADE 20: Central Coast FC 1 - Sydney University 2

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE:
ROUND 17:
FIRST GRADE:
St George FC 1 (Ivo De Jesus 83m pen) lost to Central Coast FC 2 (Matthew Mitchell 34m, Jamie Lobb 97m)
GRADE 20:
St George FC 1 - Central Coast FC 1

Wilsons

No! The ref had an event filled evening.. We played 20 odd minutes with 9 men and he announced 6 mins of injury time! Brilliant win, one of the best ever!

style_cafe

No! The ref had an event filled evening.. We played 20 odd minutes with 9 men and he announced 6 mins of injury time! Brilliant win, one of the best ever!
Good to see Lobby get on the score sheet!
I`m thinking that it must have been a penalty though..

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE:
ROUND 18:
FIRST GRADE: Central Coast FC 2 (Own goals 1/28m) lost Spirit FC 5 (K Appiah-Kubi 16m Own goal 33m B Smith 35m T Simpson 39/49m)

GRADE 20: Central Coast FC 0 - Spirit FC 1

style_cafe

CCFC went down 5-2 to Spirit tonight in what could be classed as quite a good game.
Although missing a few players through suspensions & injuries the CCFC team played some enterprising football & lead twice before some disasterous goalkeepng errors pushed the game beyond them.

It`s a shame that the football community of the Central Coast don`t get behind these guys,as they have some real talent.

I suppose when the Association gives up on the guys it`s members soon follow suit.

I remember,not that long ago, when the "Coasties" games were a hiighlight of the season.
I used to travel to Pluim Park,with a crowd of 4-500 locals cheering them on.Each player was assigned to a local club,who turned out in numbers to watch their player.
Local littlies played at half time,there were ball boys,a ground announcer,programs with the players names & team reports.The rep kids would be there with their coaches watching & cheering.
You could even attend the bar for a few coldies.It was a really good atmosphere & a club going places.
To look at the place now,it`s really sad.The good,hardworking people have gone.The people that really cared about the kids of the Coast just don`t seem to have drive that their forebears had.
Everything seems to be to hard these days.It`s not worth the while,doesn`t make a profit.

Maybe we need more Ray`s & Jeff`s & Joe`s & Margaret`s & less of the Darren`s & Joel`s & Jason`s & Kylies.

kevrenor

The last (maybe ever) home game for a local senior team in a FNSW competition will be held on:

Washed out NSW Super League

3pm Sunday 21 August 2011 at Pluim - Central Coast FC vs Granville Rage FC

I'd encourage all to get along and enjoy, and thanks the players, coaches, and others for their contribution.

style_cafe

It`s fitting that the last game is held at Pluim,even though I`ll be at the Coasties V Rams game.
Anyone else planning on going?

kevrenor

Hmm ... not yet up on FNSW SL fixtures .... we shall have to wait. If it is Sunday I may well be there but Friday night, no!

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE:
ROUND 20: FIRST GRADE:
Northern Tigers 2 (Adam Hett 78', Travis Cooper 82') defeated Central Coast FC 1 (Darren Cooper 90')
GRADE 20: Northern Tigers 1 - Central Coast FC 2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred