• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ccmfans.net merch

adz

Staff member
Hey all,

This is a quick post to say that we have some merch available via redbubble, and are looking to get some more going. Currently we have the ccmfans.net logo in 2 versions - colour and black/grey, and some patterns with a ccmfans.net “speech bubble” tag.

This is something we’ve been looking into for a few years now, but struggled to work out the best way to make it happen. I ordered some hoodies a few years ago from a supplier via aliexpress that looked ok but were extremely heavy. At ~$500 for 6 “samples” it’s a bit expensive to go down that route of order some, check quality, try again. That would have also meant having to manage stock, order fulfilment, postage, etc, etc. Too much of a headache that we can do without.

RedBubble gives us the ability to sell some items where we are in control of the designs, and RB takes care of the rest - production, shipping, customer service. We just add a small margin on top of “cost” price and that goes towards running the site.

A disclaimer here - things from RedBubble are not exactly cheap, but they are good quality. I would always say if you want to buy some Mariners gear to go to the club first, that money goes directly to the club, but then if you want to support the site and ccmfans community, that’s great too.

Here it is

The “pattern” designs were created with face masks in mind, but work on other items too

The black/grey logo works best on a black or dark grey (but you can choose other colours - RB doesn’t let us lock those down), and if it’s a shirt or hoodie, on the back of it.

The colour logo really stands out on anything

As always, all feedback is welcome.
Cheers!

adz

Staff member
The masks and light weight hoodie are great! We ordered some of these to check the quality.

For full transparency, and those who don't know - T is my awesome wife, and helps with running ccmfans.net. :wub:

We did order some of the masks, light weight hoodie, phone cover, and a t-shirt. Quality is great, the fitted masks are nice.

The flat masks are useless and a waste of money, so we didn't bother enabling them. In case you see some other designs on the flat masks, they are cheaper than fitted but have no nose thing, are very small, and open out at the sides - so pretty useless and we wouldn't wear them.

adz

Staff member
Yeah that is the downside - it's not the usual fan merch, cheap throw-away crap.
It's good quality products but then at a premium cost.

The stuff we have available at the moment is pretty generic, we have ideas for a heap of shirts and stuff too. Maybe RedBubble isn't the best platform for it.

I'm open to any suggestions if there are other options.

adz

Staff member
^^ That's not ours, we don't sell stuff with the Mariners logo on it!

adz

Staff member
The last time I checked the team was unable to ship overseas. Is that the same issue here?

Redbubble is an Australian company but has fulfilment centers in a few countries - looks like most of the items are covered in the US too so shipping shouldn't be a problem, probably fairly quick too.

Redbubble I think. Nice quality. Was $35 delivered. Crazy someone in Australia isn't producing them.

These guys are Australian based - one reason we picked them, mainly for the delivery cost and time, which is usually some stupid price from overseas - for a comparable "print on demand" product.

Ironbark

^^ That's not ours, we don't sell stuff with the Mariners logo on it!
Correct me if I'm wrong - but selling stuff with a Mariners logo/branding on it is a breach of the laws if not with the permission of the club, is it not? (not you guys obviously)

adz

Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong - but selling stuff with a Mariners logo/branding on it is a breach of the laws if not with the permission of the club, is it not? (not you guys obviously)

Yep, it should be removed

Wombat

100% its an illegal product and I have a feeling it came from Brazil. But if the club, one step away from Asia, is so dopey and lax to produce such a product.....what is a fan to do??
I love this sight and think its brilliant compared to alot of the others......but I'm not really interested in any Merch in exactly the same way i'm not interested in Yellow Army or The Podcast merch or whatever that junior supporter group was called last season that the Jock Judas endorsed.

• Haha
Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark