• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Nix Away Match Week 8

onto it

I agree, but Nizzy rips the opposition apart like he fresh sub in the last 10 minutes even when he starts.
True. Nizzy is amazing. Dizzying at times.
Staj is doing a good job overall though.... so perhaps he sees more.
I do believe we are top of the League. It's something I'm almost taking for granted. One has to apply the pinch test.

scottmac

Suspended
True. Nizzy is amazing. Dizzying at times.
Staj is doing a good job overall though.... so perhaps he sees more.
I do believe we are top of the League. It's something I'm almost taking for granted. One has to apply the pinch test.
Is that the same test applied when we picked up our third spoon?

Ancient Mariner

As I posted earlier, I came on here yesterday before watching the game.
After reading the comments, I watched Janota carefully.He did nothing that would get you excited and showed no wow factor but he did display confidence on the ball and showed competence with well placed well considered passes. I though he looked more an organising central midfielder than a winger.
I think as he gains more match fitness and starts to fit in with the rest of the team he will prove to be a massive asset.
However, at present, he cannot keep Nizzy out, who should be one of the first picked every week.
I love the understanding that he and DDS have developed. The one touch plays they put together are something brilliant and something that has been absent in this club. Can open up any defence easier than opening a tin of beans.

Huddo

After reading the comments, I watched Janota carefully.He did nothing that would get you excited and showed no wow factor but he did display confidence on the ball and showed competence with well placed well considered passes. I though he looked more an organising central midfielder than a winger.
I think as he gains more match fitness and starts to fit in with the rest of the team he will prove to be a massive asset.
However, at present, he cannot keep Nizzy out, who should be one of the first picked every week.
I love the understanding that he and DDS have developed. The one touch plays they put together are something brilliant and something that has been absent in this club. Can open up any defence easier than opening a tin of beans.

I think the press on jonota earlier in the game unsettled him. Pheniox seemed all over him the first 15, it made him look a little itchy with the ball even after this.
I think janota holds his place if the team's playing expansive, if we're expecting a press, id be looking at niz.

pjennings

There is the conundrum. Squad management means we need Janota match fit. If for nothing else I expect we will lose players for Olyroo/Socceroo/NZ camps/commitments. Nizz, apart from scoring (Gawd I wish that one just after half time went in) is one of our most effective players. But Janota looks to have something about him that we won't fully see until he is match fit.

I'm happy to see a similar team at this stage but would also like to know that Dan Hall and Jankovic are getting game time in NPL2 trial games because they also need to be match fit.

Forum Phoenix

A friend of mine who lives at Pt Clare could hear the singing and funnily enough he is a doctor.
Right. Well, maybe it’s just a doctor thing then. I’ll check with my doctor friend in Sydney if he can hear 3 clap Mariners sometimes and report back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami