• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs CFG

FFC Mariner

Monty sees something in Jok so I will be patient and trust, but from my watching of him in both the academy and first team he flops about wastefully 10 times for every one thing he does well
That's a great point to be fair.
Monty and Serge know him from the academy and see him train every day.
They are also far better judges of footballers than I am.
I hope they are right and literally everyone else is wrong

turbo

That's a great point to be fair.
Monty and Serge know him from the academy and see him train every day.
They are also far better judges of footballers than I am.
I hope they are right and literally everyone else is wrong
Buhagiar has made a living for how long now on coaches thinking they can turn raw speed into something more? They don’t always get it right or draw the potential they see out.

priorpeter

Dor is an interesting one. Looked quite good when he first came into the academy setup and many were lauding him as the next big prospect. His form dipped at the back end of the season, coincidentally around the same time we brought Nikolic in (who is also no longer in the academy setup from what I’ve seen).
He looked quite good when he came on against Sydney in the Cup, and since then we’ve only seen him for 1 min against Wellington in R1 and 9 mins against City Football Group - so I think it’s pretty harsh to completely write him off just yet. He’s also been killing it at training.
People also seem to forget that he only started playing football 6 years ago, so yes he has a long way to go but also has developed phenomenally as a footballer in that time.
We may well see him go on loan OS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred