• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v the Pearl Divers / the Red Louganis

Wombat

As a general rule I agree with you but not for the purpose on Thursday.

Casella and Hatch came on late. Hatch in particular was put out there to push back Adelaide. They could not afford to push forward too many because anything coming out was going to our speedsters Hatch or Kuol.

I hear and understand the rational Pat but I dont like driving around in a friggin Toyota, when I have a Rolls in the garage.

style_cafe

Ok Coasties. Time to man or woman up for this next game!
For any weak person wondering if 7.30pm is too late.......................get a grip its the perfect time for a game!
If you are an adult, its perfect............remember when you were 20yo and 7.30pm was the beginning of your Thurs night. If you are a kid, beg mum and dad not to be so soft.....you will sleep like a baby after the game and excel after a moral boosting win.

When I was in primary school, so presumably 10yo, i talked my Mum into letting me go on a coach with one schoolmate to watch England v Nth Ireland at Wembley.
I lived in Folkestone (Kent) so its a 1.45hr trip to London. Back them im pretty sure the game kicked off at 8.30pm.
It was a f**king laugh for a kid and i even got mugged of a nice England rosette i had just got. The dog asked me where my dad was, when i said he wasnt there...bosh!
The people on my Coach were all pissed up and decided to stop off at some pub half way back to Kent. This was before mobile phones......we got back to Folkestone KFC at about 12.30am and only me and Lobby were sober.
My dad was just relieved to get me home and I went to school the next day and me and Lobby were boss.

So please stop being pussies and let your kids enjoy life and get out and support the yellow and navy.

EDIT.....England won 4.0 and QPR 's Gerry Francis murdered them.
Dad was best mates Gerry’s dad George...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami