• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v the Pearl Divers / the Red Louganis

turbo

Well that was a nervous ride. Well deserved win and glad it actually came off. I was steaming after missing two penalties and thinking we were going to wait to long to go to the bench. But once Staj went to the subs they brought the hunger we needed. IMO it’s still Urena and Kuol to start.

scottmac

Suspended
We dominated that second half like no other half I've seen. We were a tad loose but our forward play was amazing. We decided to take it to them and didn't we what. The fact we missed two pens just goes to show what type of spirit and belief this team has. Devo that simmo didn't take the second. They didn't create more chances than we did and on another night that ends up 4-1.

booney

Nigro was my MOTM.Definitely got on top of Goodwin and in attack he was immense.Apart from being caught out by Yengi that one time our CBs had great games.Stens improved after a patchy start and Ollie shrugged off the penalty miss to score that great goal.He and Stens blotted out Mauk in the second half.

ryan

Well what a fightback. After the penalty misses i thought we were done but the boys are never out of a game this season. Nizzy is so good and Ruon and Kye were immense for the most part. I gave my man of the match vote to Nigro. It was his best game for us so far

Wombat

What a game. Ugly at times but Nizzy and Alou take a bow. I thought the back 4 were brilliant tonight apart from the Goal.
I actually thought Clisby and Nigro BOTH had excellent games but Tonyik was my MOM. Rowles is totally different player to last year, so steady now.

The atmosphere was brilliant in the second half, the kids at the front were incredible and once Jimmy and the boys found their voice it was awesome.

To the fair weather fans that couldn't be arsed to go................you missed an absolute classic. Probably in the top 10 games for buzzing vibe at BT.

marinermick

What a game. Ugly at times but Nizzy and Alou take a bow. I thought the back 4 were brilliant tonight apart from the Goal.
I actually thought Clisby and Nigro BOTH had excellent games but Tonyik was my MOM.

The atmosphere was brilliant in the second half, the kids at the front were incredible and once Jimmy and the boys found their voice it was awesome.

To the fair weather fans that couldn't be arsed to go................you missed an absolute classic. Probably in the top 10 games for buzzing vibe at BT.

The bay was heaving at the end.

I said to my mate, remember the bay this time last season?

FFC Mariner

Best buzz around the ground for ages - Adelaide arent a poor side and in the end our superior fitness and the sheer energy of Kuol and Niz ran over the top of them. They were a shambles by 80 minutes.

Thought Matty was very poor tonight, has been for the last few games. Needs to start off the bench on Tuesday.

No pace up top is ruining the great work Urena is doing.

Ruon my MoM

scottmac

Suspended
Best buzz around the ground for ages - Adelaide arent a poor side and in the end our superior fitness and the sheer energy of Kuol and Niz ran over the top of them. They were a shambles by 80 minutes.

Thought Matty was very poor tonight, has been for the last few games. Needs to start off the bench on Tuesday.

Ruon my MoM
This.
Matty was very quiet tonight and I think your spot on with him needing a spot on the bench against WSW. I can just see him coming off the bench and causing mayhem.

bikinigirl

. that first half had me dreading a scoreless 90 minutes with us conceding a sucker-punch late without them having any real chances:
  • missed penalties
  • goals ruled out for offside, etc
. i was almost relieved when they scored early in the second because i thought it would force change ... and it did

. glad that Nigro is grabbing some plaudits ... i think people often forget who he is up against and the step up he has had to make

. Ruon rightly gets credit, his presence is hard to miss ... but Kye is doing so much right and not much wrong - his confidence seems to have grown with the leadership role and the second guessing has gone

bikinigirl

Ruon my MoM

. and Urena was putting in some sprints ... not quite quick enough in some instances - but i was a little surprised, he seems to be getting quicker

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The Nizzy/Kuol sub seemed to really change the entire match. I wonder if that's something that was planned prior - if that's something that planned or if these two are practicing well together, then that could be a deadly option in future matches, though one you'd only want to use sparingly so teams don't learn to counter.

Gawd it was frustrating at times - but we definitely lifted, so let's hoping this indicates that we are back. At least they kept fighting all match.

Ancient Mariner

I actually thought Clisby and Nigro BOTH had excellent games but Tonyik was my MOM. Rowles is totally different player to last year, so steady now.

Where did you find all those grommets at the front of the bay. They were awesome. They are the future. Great to see.

priorpeter

Where did you find all those grommets at the front of the bay. They were awesome. They are the future. Great to see.

Academy kids I believe. Bloody fantastic to see them getting amongst it. The bay was absolutely fantastic when in full flight tonight, so great to see. Had a huge sense of FOMO and also pride. Huge props to everyone who contributed.
I am absolutely buzzing, what a fight back, what a night, what a time to be alive.
Oh, and f**k Stefan Mauk :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred