• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM player of the year.

Choose from the extended list

• Aloisi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Petrovski

• Hutchinson

• Jedinak

• Pondeljak

• Gumprecht

• Wilkinson

• Vukovic

• Kwasnik

• Vidmar

• Boogaard

• Brown

• Heffernan

• Clark

• Owens

• Ceccoli

• Simon

• O'Grady

• Trott

• Porter

• Osman

• Total voters
S

striker

I selected 9 on the players that I thought made an impact on the game!  Others unfortunately were under-performing most of the year.

Naturally, I voted for
00005131-Photo.jpg

p.s.  he was also my  POY at NSFC  :thumbup:

S

striker

boogard - didn't cut it.
heffernan - was a bit flat since he came back from germany

finally retired

striker #9 said:
boogard - didn't cut it.
heffernan - was a bit flat since he came back from germany
Boogard didn't cut it ?  he was one of the standouts....especially considering he was often played out of position.

kevrenor

Happy to have a poll mate, but if you are going to ask for CCM Player of the Year then you need to provide a wider choice not select those you think performed. 

Mod rights taken - extended to those who played more than a few games. Voters may change their vote.

For the record Striker9s nine players who performed were:
Aloisi, Petrovski, Hutchinson, Jedinak, Pondeljak, Gumprecht, Wilkinson, Vukovic, Kwasnik

Kevrenor, Moderator

skilbeck

personally if it was my choice id give people the option of the full squad of 25, but i dont know how many options a poll can have

Kareem

Go JEDINAK!
He was the underated player of A-league. He was the backbone of our team. I have been so impressed this season! Standout for me!
1st half of season- Petrovski (played really well)
2nd half of season- (not including final series) maybe Aloisi
but the only player (apart from Vukovic) who played at a consistent and high level ALL year was Jedinak. Well done mate! (hope he wins)

S

striker

kevrenor said:
Happy to have a poll mate, but if you are going to ask for CCM Player of the Year then you need to provide a wider choice not select those you think performed. 

ok - you can do that!........ but, who's gonna vote for Trott I wonder?

Sonic_beats_Mario

For the player of year vote on mariners website i voted

Mile
Hutch
Tommy

Mile was the stand out for V3 for us he improved so much in a short space of time in V2 i always trashed him but im a convert.
Mile the enforcer all the way

sorjesk

Jedinak - easily had the best season. Everyone else came to play in patches but mile was fantastic all year

Paolo

where is the Ian McAndrew option. In my opinion he had the best season, his performance in the 10seconds he spent on the field easily puts him has the coasts #1 player

ryan

I voted Jedinak on here but it was a close run thing. On CCM website my vote was

3 Jedinak
2 Hutch
1 Nigel

Deej

3 - Jedi
2 - Hutch
1 - Boogs

Jedinak will win the Mariners Trophy on Friday I have no doubt!

P

Pete

keensy said:
where is the Ian McAndrew option. In my opinion he had the best season, his performance in the 10seconds he spent on the field easily puts him has the coasts #1 player

Cheeky!!! Although I bet he hates being called the 'one minute wonder', a nickname like that won't help him pull the birds would it? ;) ;D  OK, OK I'll shut the door as I leave then..... :-X

kevrenor

striker #9 said:
I selected 9 on the players that I thought made an impact on the game!  Others unfortunately were under-performing most of the year.

I also voted for Hutch, though Jedi comes in close second and if Boogs had not got injured he may have stayed in the running ... and of course Tommy P!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred