• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Members Annual Christmas Picnic

marinermick

benw said:
is on this Sunday.

Is there no Dinamo vs Loko match this year?

has no one contacted you regarding a match this season because people are saying otherwise?

a match is not possible at this place and venue because of the oval being booked after the picnic

Jeff (LouMacari)

We can't get the pitch at Mingara this year Benw, I think we're waiting to hear back from the cove to see if they offer another solution.

marinermick

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
We can't get the pitch at Mingara this year Benw, I think we're waiting to hear back from the cove to see if they offer another solution.

but jeff, benw is the cove contact for these matches, which means no one has contacted the cove

Jeff (LouMacari)

aahhh.... I see. Thanks Mick. As far as I am aware, Brett has a mountain of stuff to attend to at present and so handed over to Bear and Perm?

Alicia

From "old" forum;

Yesterday at 4:46pm, Jeff (LouMacari) wrote:
Do you have a date set yet?

Bear
Nothing. We are waiting for the cove to be back in contact....

benw

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
aahhh.... I see. Thanks Mick. As far as I am aware, Brett has a mountain of stuff to attend to at present and so handed over to Bear and Perm?

Actually I vaguely remember something about Mingara being a no-go.

I just can't remember if we actually resolved anything.

EDIT (found the conversation): FYI, just in case Perm doesn't check SFCU anytime soon, he had suggested that maybe Sydney could host a match, and this is where we're at right now:

"Our only option to host in Sydney is to rent a pitch and charge $2 per player to cover costs. We can do this any Saturday/Sunday that neither SFC or CCM have a game on - and that you guys can get a squad down here."

and we have a decent pitch that we used recently for a match against Qld Roar supporters that we can hire again.

dibo

benw said:
Actually I vaguely remember something about Mingara being a no-go.

I just can't remember if we actually resolved anything.

correct

we didn't resolve anything, the closest we got was:

if December 1st no good, we can invite them down December 16th. We are at home night before, they are away to Adelaide on the Friday

which might be a stretch ;)

marinermick

$2 each player would be fine benw if you can find a pitch

we would have insurance covered on our side if all of our players become marinators club members (which most already are)

any chance of adding a ladies game?

Bear

benw, yes, perm and myself have grabbed this as brett is swamped. Give us a date you guys have come up with that suits you, and we can run from there. Might be a far call, but maybe we can wait till early January and get a scum team down for a bit of a 3 way ;)

benw

Christmas Holidays will probab;y get in the way, but I had hoped to make sure we played you guys at least once a year for the Don Parkes Trophy. The last match was December 2006.

I'll suggest some dates, but I realise it might have to wait.

Sun Dec 23 (day after CCM vs SFC in Gosford)
Sat Dec 29
Sun Dec 30

and then-
Sat Jan 5
Sat Jan 21

Everything else is no good for us.

Bear

Ill check with Perm and keep you posted

Meanwhile, those interested in playing against the cove, rather than flooding this thread with 75 posts of "yeah, id be keen", PM me name, mobile number and preffered position so I can check with Perm and start shaping a team.

Bear

Spoke to Perm...

Saturday January 21 is going to, we think, be the best date.
Will be able to get a few kick arounds in before then, and have more time to plan things, with x-mas closing in fast

If your interested in playing, as iv posted, PM me those details.

Kick around times to follow.

T

Bearinator said:
T said:
Would be great if we could get a ladies match on this day as well.

That can be yours if you like. Ill struggle with 1 team

Would be better to play prob a short match before the mens game....
That is if Syd wanna play.

Bear

T said:
Bearinator said:
T said:
Would be great if we could get a ladies match on this day as well.

That can be yours if you like. Ill struggle with 1 team

Would be better to play prob a short match before the mens game....
That is if Syd wanna play.

PM benw on here, or just post and wait for a reply

What do you think benw? Your ladys up to it?

T

Any ladies interested in playing let me know....
benw are your ladies up for it??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred