• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

sydmariner

Big Tom Rogic scored a belter for Celtic against Dundee United-worth a look.

Corsair

Goes past 4 players from the byline, heaps of strength and fast feet, pretty special.

turbo

Clearly playing in Asia is tougher than the SPL
Playing in Asia is a bit of a spectrum yet he doesnt destroy minnows or stand up in the bigger more open games either.

Graham & Arnold. Needs to go. Coaches have a use by date and hes had his. Too many stale old favourites
He isnt the only one to fall victim to the possibilities Rogic offers but rarely delivers. I can see why he's tempting for a manager to play but we dont get enough magic in the green & gold.

pjennings

Just took us to a world record win streak in qualifiers but yeah, he's reached his used by date ?
I'm happy to question whoever the incumbent is. But I can't think of a Australian manager I would prefer. As for os coaches we have had some good ones but we have had some absolute clowns.

If we could lock in a better manager for a decent term I would think about it but at this stage I think Arnie is doing reasonably well with the cattle he has.

FFC Mariner

Monty has shown more tactical flexibility this season that he has in his entire career. He had the best players with us and then with Sydney.
Yesterday attacking Wilko's lack of pace was one obvious example.
When Arnold tried in Japan he was found out really quickly and was let go. Ange is a genius and may well go on to a really big job somewhere if he gets it working at Celtic. His Roar side are still the best I've seen at CCS (when they did us 5-0? 5-1?) just blew us away.
Arnold was completely outclassed by whoever coaches the Saudi's in the last Socceroos game too. Stayed with 1 up top for 80 odd minutes leaving Duke and Nabbout on the bench. Curriculum football.
I will be forever grateful that we won a GF but a lot of that was down to Peter Turnbull nearly bankrupting us to build that squad - and the golden generation that other people found

pjennings

Monty has shown more tactical flexibility this season that he has in his entire career. He had the best players with us and then with Sydney.
Yesterday attacking Wilko's lack of pace was one obvious example.
When Arnold tried in Japan he was found out really quickly and was let go. Ange is a genius and may well go on to a really big job somewhere if he gets it working at Celtic. His Roar side are still the best I've seen at CCS (when they did us 5-0? 5-1?) just blew us away.
Arnold was completely outclassed by whoever coaches the Saudi's in the last Socceroos game too. Stayed with 1 up top for 80 odd minutes leaving Duke and Nabbout on the bench. Curriculum football.
I will be forever grateful that we won a GF but a lot of that was down to Peter Turnbull nearly bankrupting us to build that squad - and the golden generation that other people found
I think you will find Arnie was 'around the club' before he was here officially - from season 1. Northern Spirit connection suggests it and I saw him a number of times with Mariners Corporate ties etc before he was manager. TBH we had a few spotters. Ron Smith did a bit in Canberra i.e. Tom Rogic was already identified by Ron and was keeping tabs on him before he was find in that world wide talent spot (can't remember what it was but everyone says the A-League missed him. We had already contacted him agent well before). Creepy did a lot of NPL - especially Blacktown.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami