• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Rising Sun

I think he was in the squad - but I don't think he got any time. Looks like he made his debut against Belgium in 2014.
If my memory is correct (which in fairness isn't always the case these days), the squad for that tournament was seen as a development squad, and everyone got some game time - apart from Sainsbury. Supposedly Holger Osieck didn't like his "laid back" attitude.

pjennings

If my memory is correct (which in fairness isn't always the case these days), the squad for that tournament was seen as a development squad, and everyone got some game time - apart from Sainsbury. Supposedly Holger Osieck didn't like his "laid back" attitude.

Now that you've said it that does sound right.

turbo

Nice movement, completely catches the defenders out, although I watched it a few times wondering about offside.

Reactions: Ads

pjennings

bidgee23

I hope he transforms them into a real team with ability . I like his style - transform the underdog just like we were
Several girls are playing overseas but not in the MALDITAS squad. So it will be interesting to see if they can be included into the squad for India. There has to be many more girls playing in America. Staj will hold a 5 day selection trial with additional players in America.

Last edited:

sydmariner

They won 3 - 2. All 5 goals scored in the second half. Hard to find info on the match. The FFA site is useless for news. Return match on the weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami