• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Allreet?

Maybe a stint closer to family might be good for him, like playing regularly next to his older brother in a stadium he knows well and give competition to Theo Harris? We took Jing on loan for a year, why not Garang next year?
Massive step backwards for him (yeah, I know...). I'd rather him succeed in Europe and us receive a big chunk of his next transfer fee.

style_cafe

I have heard from my mate who's connected with a football coach who actually once upon a time tried to get the job at Mariners, that he was told by the Perth Glory GK coach that Moreshce had to leave for a certain reason which sounds so stupid that I don't believe and doesn't deserve to be discussed but it involved him being, well, a naughty boy. However I highly doubt what I was told is true other wise it would've been announced by the APL...
Ahh well that explains it then… :popcorn:

Stuartmcateer

Come here on loan next year, build up minutes and get another go. Hasn't exactly succeeded in Europe so far. Maybe to Hibs next where Monty knows how to use him properly....if Monty is still there next year anyway
Hibs would be a waste. He didn't suit the SPL in a much better hearts side.

He is in the right region. Maybe he needs to slip across the border and play in Belgium?

Allreet?

Hibs would be a waste. He didn't suit the SPL in a much better hearts side.

He is in the right region. Maybe he needs to slip across the border and play in Belgium?
Mind you, I suspect he'd be super motivated to do well at Hibs after the way he was treated at Hearts.

Could you just imagine him running amok at Tynecastle for the Cabbage?

yellowcake

Cummings scored on the weekend in MBSG's 4-2 win over Northeast United (might help soften the fan displeasure a bit), Petratos got one of the others. Tomi Juric who joined Northeast 3 weeks ago scored both of theirs and two last week. Makes me wonder if Cumdog isn't the highest paid player in India any more.

They play Odisha next week who we'll meet next in the AFC cup if we progress on Thursday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred