• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Kareem

Nope...
Not McBreen, not Patrick and not Musti

I will post tomorrow morning (have a few more guesses :p )

Honestly, if I was guessing I wouldn't have got it in my first 5 attempts :p

uXs

Club Brugge had a 2-1 away win overnight. 2 from 2 so far in the league.

Hopefully uXs can give us a few more details.

Here you go:
I didn't see the entire game but it was pretty awful. Ryan was one of the few players that were playing well. Apparently he had to make a fairly difficult save at the end, but they don't show it in the video and I haven't found it anywhere.

Thursday is the return of our EL game, we'll either have to win 1-0 and go through on penalties, or win with a 2-goal difference. I hope we can recover some of the players that were injured because they can really make a difference. Duarte, Simons, Vazquez, Lestienne, all players that are guaranteed starters but couldn't play against Oostende because of injury or suspension.

Forum Phoenix

I am also in disbelief at people implying Olly somewhat struggled in the A-league...

Has the BEST win record ratio out of ANY player in the A-league!!! (for players with more than 20 games)
Quite impressive :D

Anyone want to guess 2nd best...?
(Also a player in mariners colours)

EDIT: if you read the same article/stats that I did, please don't ruin it
I'd rather see peoples actual guesses! Thanks

I'm not sure anyones implying he struggled in the HAL are they?

I love Olly. Just absolutely mystified he is not just putting his shots into orbit. I like the heavier balls over there theory.

Kareem

10 guesses...no-one was right :p

And the 2nd most victorious player in HAL history...
Bernie Ibini Isei!

Not a bad stat eh :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred