• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCLC AGM needs yellow!

Jeff (LouMacari)

As you may be aware by now, the CCLC is having its AGM and before you stop reading this.....FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!  FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!  FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!  FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!

The board members are to be elected and if we represent with lots of yellow and show them that Marinators = LOTS OF VOTES  we are likely to be heard when we want to be heard in the future! ;)

Did I mention FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!  FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!  FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!  FREE BEER!  FREE FOOD!

Wed 12 november 7.00pm, lets get there in our yellow and in BIG numbers people!

marinermick

I echo Jeff's comments.

If you care about the Marinators and especially the Mariners it is vital there is a large yellow contingent to show the club how important we are to their operations.

If you only make one contribution this year make it this one. It is that important.

Oh, and free beer.

FFC Mariner

Any chance of pushing for the scenic lounge and big screen for away games??

Oldies have all week to ballroom dance and hook up

Bear

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah free beer blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah free food blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......

:eek: WHAT WHAT WHAT

Jeff (LouMacari)

I hope you've all cleared your calendar for next  wed night for this. We need LOTS of yellow there people! Lets show the CCLC that we're a major force!

Bex

Its locked into the calender. Now I've just got to work it around the social calender of two teenage daughters who don't yet drive, a wife and a bunch of customers who always tend to pick critical times to have emergencies. Shouldn't be an issue for a resourceful person like me ;D

Jeff (LouMacari)

THIS WED NIGHT people ! Lets see you in the CCLC unless you have any of the following:

1/death certificate (for yourself of course)
2/note from you mother (just as good as a death cert)
3/Some weird ass disease that is highly contagious and likely to be passed to me (what you gave me last time has cleared up now serious ;) )
4/a winning lottery ticket that you're prepared to share with me. (value must be over $50k)

Don't be one of those that says "I was going to go, but aunty lucy turned up with a nice looking sponge cake" !

Yellowbeard

Very important to get there in numbers and show the marinators are a force. Whilst I think Bobby and his team have done a great job for the marinators, I think the leagues club itself is in a terrible state and compared to where it was when the marinators started and we should think carefully about how we vote.
Those that have been there on a saturday night (non game nights) will know it's now about a half hour wait to get a drink as they've shut several bars (one can only assume to cut costs). There is very limited non pokie related entertainment for members in the way of concerts, fight club etc anymore and the club is struggling financially because they've been slow react to the gaming tax and smoking laws which have eroded the traditional revenue base of the club (Gaming). Provide entertainment if you want to people to come and spend money (but maybe not boxing given last weeks issues :p)

Jeff (LouMacari)

Tonights the night folks... no excuses, lets see you there in yellow! I think yellowbeard's first sentence says it all.
VERY important that you're there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred