CCFC - 2015

Discussion in 'Central Coast football' started by Yoda, Jan 23, 2015.

1. dibo

dibo Well-Known Member

*fight* *fight* *fight* *fight* *fight*

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Einstein

Einstein Active Member

Ok I must of been playing with my phone.

3. Yoda

Yoda Active Member

Hahahaha - its not even worth fighting about..... He was there, Einstein obviously didn't notice him (he wasn't dancing around the fields shouting "I'm Tony Walmsley, look at me, look at me!"). I thought it showed that there is a chance for the CCF / CCM relationship to be mended. Both Ken and Tony acknowledged on Friday night at the Season Launch that there is still a long way to go, but it is a definite step in the right direction. As I said, it didn't appear that he was there in any official capacity, but for him to take the time to call by, to me, shows that there is an effort being made to for the betterment of the coast.

• Like Like x 2
  4. marinerfix

marinerfix Member

Very disappointed to hear CCF out of FFA Cup after being defeated by Prospect United. I thought we had a real show at it this year.

5. Einstein

Einstein Active Member

Hopefully the undefeated start in the league will make you feel all better

6. marinerfix

marinerfix Member

That is why I am so shocked. I had a look at FFA Cup website match centre. Seems there were a few omissions to the side. Why?

7. dibo

dibo Well-Known Member

Your son missed out on a run?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. marinerfix

marinerfix Member

No Dibo. Just asking the question. Why change a winning lineup so dramatically? Especially in the FFA Cup. You need to show respect no matter who you're playing.

9. dibo

dibo Well-Known Member

*Hugely* unlikely that people here would know more than you, given you're the one bringing updates to us most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Einstein

Einstein Active Member

Maybe they are cup tied?

11. Yoda

Yoda Active Member

The sceptic in me would say that CCF don't want to continue paying match fees for a competition where success is very unlikely ie progression to the round of 32. Easier and less costly to send an under strength team, lose the game and no longer have the financial burden. But that's just the sceptic. Perhaps there were injuries, players couldn't back up from the weekend or some other factors.

12. Einstein

Einstein Active Member

Players back in the team and same result.. a loss! Not so critical when ya boy is playing...