• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

C.Ronaldo is the best!!!

Paolo

In response to the Messi thread i start this to form a rebel group which goes against the norm. I believe that Ronaldo is better then Messi and it was necessary to state this by starting a new topic.

Please feel free to state your love for Ronaldo over Messi

BiggusMickus

Ronaldo, Ronaldo, it's you we love
When compared to Messi, you're a cut above
Your feet just dance around the ball
The way you fein, it fools them all
To compare you to Messi is simply a crime
When your style of play is just sublime
We know you were hacked, you did not dive
As you are the best football player alive
It's not to Nuria Bermudez or Real Madrid you should wed
But come to the Mariners as our marquee instead.

graaant

BiggusMickus said:
Ronaldo, Ronaldo, it's you we love
When compared to Messi, you're a cut above
Your feet just dance around the ball
The way you fein, it fools them all
To compare you to Messi is simply a crime
When your style of play is just sublime
We know you were hacked, you did not dive
As you are the best football player alive
It's not to Nuria Bermudez or Real Madrid you should wed
But come to the Mariners as our marquee instead.

Good shit!

RADINHO

lol i know people have different opinions but i pick messi coz when the 2 versed each other mesii was the standout of those 2 champion league legs.

fedelta

RADINHO said:
lol i know people have different opinions but i pick messi coz when the 2 versed each other mesii was the standout of those 2 champion league legs.

I hope you realise everyone is just taking the piss

skilbeck

taylor said:
RADINHO said:

I hope you realise everyone is just taking the piss

exactly there are now about 3 threads that take the piss out of Wilson in the 3 or so days since he joined, thats some effort on his behalf, not even Kareem joined the forum with such a bang

serious14

RADINHO said:

610x.jpg

I mean, I tried to find a photo of Messi celebrating with the Champions League trophy, 'cause you know, he owned all and sundry before him, but that was all I could find.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............

W

Wilson

messi is better looking too.. He gives hope to you all. The girls will come to you one day guy's..

S

soccersensei

Great thread keensy :eek:verhead:
Biggus the bard, that was awesome ;D

Jaza...mmmm....
From what Iv'e seen advertised on Fox lately it looks like SFC's
will be debuting it's very own attack of the SFC clones this week with it's upcoming reality series. Though I was thinking "Attack of the Clowns" might be an even more apt name :p

*Mutters where no one can here* I probably won't miss a single episode. :ashamed:

Paolo

after wilsons recent turnaround where he has become humerous i would like to retract all comments in this thread now and let you all know...i agree with wilson

W

Wilson

RDRR...Thanks keensy, apparently 60,000 gave him a standing ovation, when he came off against the Brazilians..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred