• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

By request of brennan...Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks

Auburn Mariner

1. Makers Mark - just exquisite
2. Coonwarra Cab Sav - a great Australian tradition
3. Kilkenny on tap, must be the imported Irish stuff - a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon
4. Moet Chandon - magnificent
5. Overproof Fijian Bounty Dark Rum and Pineapple Juice - WHOA, this stuff knocks you for SIX!!

bjw

bjw
goingtoadisco said:
Since im a uni student, i have written two lists

The week i get my dole  money VS the week i get no dole Money

1. Sambooka shots :p                      
2. Jim Beam Coke                             1 - Goon sunrise
3. JD and Coke                                2-  Snake bite
4. Vodka and Coke                           3- Fruity Lexia
5. Whisky on the rocks                      4- Passion pop
                                                     5- Rocket Fuel ( all the left overbits left in the spirts
                                                    Bottles that are lying around from the previous weekend)

Lol- win.,

Arabmariner

Auburn Mariner said:
Stoll-Ich-Ny-A
I'm trying it out now and am quite good at it lol.

Not confident that with my accent and ?? amount of beers/scotch in me I can 1)Say it and 2)Say it so's it's understood !

Much easier just to slaver out "beer please"....  ;D

adz

Staff member
Vod...Kaaaahhhhh ;)

Vodka martini - STIRRED not shaken. Everyone knows that's how you're meant to have them. James Bond you fool.

clarence

1. Absinthe and lemonade.
2. Kava
3. Pims
4. Er, after you've had 1., 2. & 3. you shouldn;t be able to think of 4. or 5.!

nero

Metho
Rocket fuel
anything that takes the pain away

Bondi Blonde
Stella
Corona
Extra dry
1886 Khronenberg

marinermick

clarence said:
2. Kava
3. Pims

crickey, all three, especially the top, really f**k with your head as well as the rest of your body

Jocwa08

i had a double shot of ABSINTH the other day 60%, big night possibly no probably never again. One down side apart from everything was.. i never seen a green fairy! bullsh*t

clarence

marinermick said:
clarence said:
2. Kava
3. Pims

crickey, all three, especially the top, really f**k with your head as well as the rest of your body

Well you could try that concoction of sleeping tablets and Red Bull that the QRL players were alleged to have drunk.........

The Absinth we have today is very mild compared to the hallucinogen that was being drunk in the late 19th century in Europe. That stuff allegedly sent Van Gogh mad.

I haven't had Absinth and I think I'll draw the line at it actually.

Have had Kava at a Tongan wedding reception which was great - you couldn't feel your lips after two or three sips of the stuff and standing up was an effort too, lol! No wonder the men all sit around take two sips, clap, then pass it onto someone else. Real earthy flavour from what I can remember.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred