• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bus to Newcastle

Deej

We are happy to communicate the Marinators travel to Newcastle.

Date - Sunday 25/11/2007 (ko 5pm)
Pick up location - Central Coast Leagues Club (outside stadium)
Time - 2:30pm
Price - Marinator Club members $30, non-members $35.
This price includes travel there and back plus your ticket to the game. The away supporter bay has been allocated as bay 11.

I shall start selling seats for the bus as of THIS SUNDAY in the Kebdall bar from 3pm! After this time people can also start emailing me at DJGrounsell@marinators.net or of course just PM me to secure your seat............payment will be required at the time of booking if possible.

For your opportunity to see the Mariners get some revenge on those scummers up north book your seat ASAP to avoid disappointment as we have 107 available.

On a serious note I need to advise everyone it's the law that no alcohol is consumed on the bus, and that if anyone is intoxicated the driver has the right to refuse entry.........so everybody is responsible for themselves. Don't come complaining to me if you're drunk and stuck at EAS as you have been warned

I look forward to seeing you all there, the Marinators club will be organising a TIFO display to paint the far corner yellow, so make sure your a part of it!

Any questions please fire away.

Deej

Those not going on the bus I advise you buy your ticket ASAP as queues at EAS get very long, they have a huge walk up crowd................you have been warned!

Meanwhile those on the bus can get your ticket off me and walk straight thru :)

Jeff (LouMacari)

No drink allowed on YOUR bus DJ...our private little bus of 5 people however is a different story  ;) I might see if I can get Fish to wear a chauffer's cap! LOL  :vhappy:

Deej

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
No drink allowed on YOUR bus DJ...our private little bus of 5 people however is a different story  ;) I might see if I can get Fish to wear a chauffer's cap! LOL  :vhappy:

with fish driving you will be there 30 mins before the bus!

At least the bus people can drink in the ground whilst all those other fans are in the queue ;)

kevrenor

For those who didn't go on the bus to Newcastle or drive ... has anyone seen this?

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/marinators-vs-squadron/258662487

dibo

i was there. there was a sing-off, there were a couple of heated words from one pissed marinator and one pissed squadrunt.

no punches, might have been one push or something like that, basically it was all about as threatening as a mr whippy van, and the families with kids further up the platform didn't seem at all perturbed.

tyson

it was funny, everyone on the platform was laughing and enjoying it, including the families and kids dibo was talking about.

the cops didnt care, they kept people away from the edge of the platform and took a squadrunt away, not sure why.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred