• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bullshite vs CCM away

scottmac

Suspended
If anyone at the start of the year said Kuol would have 7 goals at this stage you'd be well pleased. He's just raw. He doesn't have the developed football brain yet to be a 15 - 20 goal striker which is evident in that his goals come from amazing one or two touch strikes or headers. He can't hold the ball and create space for himself to score or for others to score. When he does obtain that he'll be one of Australia's best strikers due to the natural goal scoring instinct he's been gifted.

scottmac

Suspended
Disagree. We have the Jets and WU in the last two games. Six points will get us in the finals.

it’s just losing will hurt us mentally, we still need to get those six points and we still should be pushing for second place.
I think a loss here would be a serious hurdle to making the six. We've not dropped a point to this team yet and to do so now would be a hammer blow.
Also to have a finals spot riding on a game where Berisha is on the other team is just nerve racking with how many goals he has scored against us over the years.

Corsair

Disagree. We have the Jets and WU in the last two games. Six points will get us in the finals.

it’s just losing will hurt us mentally, we still need to get those six points and we still should be pushing for second place.
We barely scraped past the Jets and we've drawn or lost several games we should have easily won this season. We tend to play down rather than demolish the weaker teams, that has me worried for the last 2 games. The scum will be well up for killing our finals spot.

If we win tonight it'll crush some hope in other teams and we really don't want to be talking mathematical possibilities of how we could maybe scrape over the line.

Mentally I'm not sure they'll cope if we lose tonight, not to mention my nerves are shot already from this season!! I really hope they come out firing on all cylinders. I think Staj will field a high energy team, I hope so.

LFCMariners

CCM defence has been notably better in the past month, conceding once to the :soapbox: Premiers:soapbox: on a night where it appeared there was a script that had been written before a ball was kicked.

Provided the attack can find more than one goal every match from here on (whether in open play or from a set-piece) we should be fine.

Ozhammer

On the bus with some of our away fans, hopefully we get good numbers down there this evening. Rather worryingly the traffic has been pretty ordinary and the player’s bus is only a couple of hundred metres in front of us. :oops:

Hope that doesn’t disrupt their pre-game routine overly.

Pirate Pete

On the bus with some of our away fans, hopefully we get good numbers down there this evening. Rather worryingly the traffic has been pretty ordinary and the player’s bus is only a couple of hundred metres in front of us. :oops:

Hope that doesn’t disrupt their pre-game routine overly.
We're on the m7.
Doing about 10 kph.
Style Cafe driving

Where about are you?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Christ Beath reffing and Kris Griffiths-Jones as VAR.

Well, f**k. May as well go put money on the cows.

Beath is appalling at the big decisions, and KGJ is....well, look at it this way. I'm not saying he is doing anything untoward, but, If one day, FA came out and said that he's been betting on games, my reaction would be 'well, that explains a lot'. There's probably 2 officials I'd be unsurprised with.

Had a really really shit f**king day and really not able to deal with anything less than a f**king win tonight.

We need to play like we did against city last weekend, not like we have every other match for the last 2 months.

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I thought Beathcakes went ok last time we had him, so fingers crossed he goes alright tonight too. ?
I think of him as usually one of the best refs we have for 95% of the decisions - but he is utterly incapable with the big decisions; just seems terrified of 'affecting the match'.

KGJ, on the other hand, loves nothing more than to make a big decision that nobody asked for and is probably sitting there having a wank when we do need him to make big decisions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred