• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

bullied and outmuscled by CCM?

S

striker

A guy sent me this clip from Tele;-  Van Gegmond said  "We got a bit bullied and outmuscled by them in the middle of the park, especially by Mile Jedinak, ................."

I like the boy! ........

They have seen nothing yet........

Come on Mariners trash the shit out of those scum bastards........ take a few tips from Ferggie and get stuck into them....

skilbeck

Mile is not the dirty player they make him out to be but most of his danger is in the fact that he does intimidate the opposing playmaker due to his size and his strength and more often than not he does get the job done and gets it done cleanly and has successfully dealt with every notable playmaker in the league on at least one occasion this year: Juninho, Hernandez, Holland, Dodd and Griffiths. These are some good players that have been beaten by him

S

striker

agree. he's not a dirty player..he's very hard and becoming more and more skillful...

Deej

Mile isn't dirty, he's just a battling defensive midfielder who is quite prepared to take 1 for the team (i.e. bringing someone down)

He's tall
He's 'ard
He'll score from 30 yards
Jedinak....Jedinak

SNOWMARINER

I noticed in that article that 'dutchyspeak' said that we will ensure that it does'nt happen this week.

I translate that to mean he'll have  training more than usual on their diving technique.

I will expect come sunday that their will be Jets players showing they are truely ready to compete in the ACL and giving the ref their best impresonation of someone who has been hit by a mack truck every time they look like lossing the ball.

The Mariners hit back at that sneaky media play today by pointing out that the foul count between us and them is equal and the yellow card count is lead by the Jets 14 to 11.

Deej

SNOWMARINER said:
The Mariners hit back at that sneaky media play today by pointing out that the foul count between us and them is equal and the yellow card count is lead by the Jets 14 to 11.

sounds like Benny Coonan has been stat hunting again ;)

poetryintheblood

Mile is a force to beat
his power against SCUM is sweet
strip them bare, and strip them clean
he's a source, like never seen.....MILE JEDINAK, SCUM BUSTER. Lol.

brett

poetryintheblood said:
Mile is a force to beat
his power against SCUM is sweet
strip them bare, and strip them clean
he's a source, like never seen.....MILE JEDINAK, SCUM BUSTER. Lol.

Who ya gonna call?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred