• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bosnich to LA...

priorpeter

Australia News
Bozza's Eyes LA TV Deal

EXCLUSIVE: Mark Bosnich will head to LA shortly after finishing his guest stint in the A-League with Central Coast Mariners to appear in a UK produced TV show.
Speaking at today's launch of EA Sports' FIFA 09, Bosnich told au.fourfourtwo.com that he was looking forward to the show which he hoped would give him a chance to express his views and "get things off my chest".

"The plan is ... I'm pretty much close to signing this English TV deal with an English television show that will be shot in LA," he revealed.

"It's more a personal thing as well. I've known the producer for a very long time and I've pretty much agreed to that unless unforeseen circumstances arrive."

Bosnich says he will be in LA from October 24 to November 9.

The star keeper added that he hoped to keep training while in the US. "If someone wants to shoot some balls at me on Redondo beach!" he joked.

"This is more of a favour to a close friend who's a producer and it's been touted for a very long time. So it's a good opportunity for me to talk about certain things and to get certain things off my chest.

"That's all I can say right now as I'm duty bound to keep everything under wraps till the show is out.

"But I'm really happy playing football. It's been like a dream and I want that dream to continue."

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/84906,bozzas-eyes-la-tv-deal.aspx

jaypee

Explains why its always been a short term deal
Would love him back at BT but that would mean Danny is on his way out.....

CCMonkey

Yer i would def like to see Bozza come back and continue to play some football in australia. i would assume he would not come back to mariners but with another club, as our loyalty should remain with danny and i cant see Bozza taking second in line. but who knows.. we can hope :)

Paolo

jaypee said:
imo the fact he has was overweight and had been out of the game for so long was the reason he got a short term deal....

jaypee

keensy said:
jaypee said:
imo the fact he has was overweight and had been out of the game for so long was the reason he got a short term deal....

Originally yes but with the form he has shown he would be worth longer

dub

jaypee said:
keensy said:
jaypee said:

I have said this all along we need him for ASIA and as I read it this LA thing is a reality TV show that means we should all vote him out and make him come back very soon?

Ted

northernspirit said:
hopefully bozza comes back to  the HAL and more specifically the Mariners on a longer term deal

Agreed mate, I would love to see Bozza stay with the Mariners for a while.

marinersman

I'm confused. I thought the Mariners thing was meant to be a stepping stone back to a full time contract as a professional Footballer somewhere.

He can't afford to have a break by being on some TV show in Hollywood and expect to take up again after he leaves off with us.

Sean

its for two weeks. who knows, he might even be there to hopefully land a gig for galaxy or some mls team

Paolo

jaypee said:
keensy said:
jaypee said:
LOL, its been two games......no reason for th club to extend his contract to a substantial length after only 2 games back....especially as there will already be 3 keepers on the books

Bex

He will do an Aloi$i and take a higher bid. If he keeps improving the way he has, he will be worth it and we just won't/can't compete with what he would be worth. I would love to see Bozza stay with us. However, when it comes down to the football, I would prefer to see an in-form Danny on the field (plus hopefully having learnt plenty from Bozza about marshalling defence) and spend the leftover money on a creative midfielder than to spend a squillion on Bozza and then not be able to afford any decent players on the park and/or send the club bankrupt.

You never know though, perhaps Bozza will be feeling benevolent towards the Mariners since we gave him a chance. He could certainly do a lot worse in finding a place to get his fitness back up to par and to get support to sort out whatever personal issues he may still have.

Herbs

If you were managing a club, and you still wanted bozza after his guest stint, would you sign Nash to backup for Vukovic ?

Looks like we're forgetting about him after his stint.

Bear

HE wants to leave people, HE is the one who only wants a short term deal people, its NOT anyone at the clubs fault he is not on a long term deal

ponno

yeah .... I think that he is just using it to get back on the scene and im happy to have him because he is a great replacement while Danny is out ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred