• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Boogs to play in Jedi's old position at DM

bulldogmariner

brett said:
If he's risking Pedj he's probably risking Porter too. Behave boys.
Good to see the gaffer thinks that all games are important. We need a win. We cannot go into the finals losing our last 3 games against all the teams in the finals. The gaffer is playing his hand so if players like Bojic cannot stay out of trouble he has the replacements to bring in as cover. With Boogs coming in it also probably shows Lawrie playing 4-4-2 with Adrian at AM, Hutch on left.

dru

Seeing the youth game against Perth meant that I saw it coming and actually predicted him to start in this role 2 games ago before he reinjured himself. He was looking alright playing this role with the youth team, wait and see how he copes with the big boys though.

Still not sure if we will see it this week as I think this article may be mind games.

clarence

I think Lawrie is trying hard to get Boogs into the lineup but not expose his backline to a slower defender.

Boogs pulls off some great scramble tackles on the run. His heading is great, and he has some good positional sense.

It's his off the mark speed and his ability to turn and chase quickly that I have issues with.

By playing him a bit further up, and in the centre of the park, he has backup in the CBs should someone slip by him, and can also try to get back as another defender rather than trying to mark up to a fast winger if he was to play out wide as a RB or LB.

Hoover

Played awesome in the first half in the role and i personally beleive we hav found a replacement for jedinak, and surprisingly showed some alright pace tonght and didnt schooled even when he went back to right back

Mini In Bay 6

Hoover said:
Played awesome in the first half in the role and i personally beleive we hav found a replacement for jedinak, and surprisingly showed some alright pace tonght and didnt schooled even when he went back to right back

Some of his passing was a bit ordinary though and will have to be worked on. But all in all it wasn't a bad effort.

marinermick

Mini In Bay 6 said:
Hoover said:

Some of his passing was a bit ordinary though and will have to be worked on. But all in all it wasn't a bad effort.

Still distribution was better than Mile's, though that is not saying much

Passing was overall terrible last night - especially in the front third

FFC Mariner

As we were saying last night, we are 1 last pass away from being a very good side.

God help the side we are playing when it clicks

Ted

FFC Mariner said:
As we were saying last night, we are 1 last pass away from being a very good side.

God help the side we are playing when it clicks

Hope we click against the Roar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred