• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bluetongue bar staff A DISGRACE

adz

Staff member
poko said:
Would say more but would just seem like I'm fighting for the sake of fighting and I cbf wit it.

Didn't realise you were fighting... lol.

I have a better solution: Teach the bar staff how to pour a beer.

adz

Staff member
istockphoto_5843161-glass-with-pills.jpg

Cheers!

J

jiggles

Those pipe things are DODGY as. I have had to use them before, and since they are usually connected to portable kegs...the quality is always shit.

Johnno

Maybe try drinking the Bondi Blonde Beers. Its $5, much better quality than the Bluetongue and has its own separate bar so no line. Downfall, it doesnt fill the cup and its low carb but that can be a good thing for our beer bellys.

clarence

marinermick said:
The beer there always tastes awful and over the years it didn't matter what brand of beer it was, it still tasted awful, often smelt of rotten vegetation and tasted worse.

That's about the third time I've seen you mention the awful taste and smell from the beer at Bluetongue Stadium. Have you bothered to ring the Gosford Council to have them do a check on the place?

I have found Council very keen to jump on places that are unhealthy. They will even ring you back with what they have found once an Inspector has visited. And if they are bad enough they will be issued with all sorts of Orders and possibly Fines too. Would be hilarious if the Council fronted up at the start of a match day, found the pipes rotten and Ordered them not to serve beer, eh?!

bjw

bjw
clarence said:
marinermick said:
The beer there always tastes awful and over the years it didn't matter what brand of beer it was, it still tasted awful, often smelt of rotten vegetation and tasted worse.

That's about the third time I've seen you mention the awful taste and smell from the beer at Bluetongue Stadium. Have you bothered to ring the Gosford Council to have them do a check on the place?

I have found Council very keen to jump on places that are unhealthy. They will even ring you back with what they have found once an Inspector has visited. And if they are bad enough they will be issued with all sorts of Orders and possibly Fines too. Would be hilarious if the Council fronted up at the start of a match day, found the pipes rotten and Ordered them not to serve beer, eh?!
keensy....

clarence

Actually, as Monique from Bluetongue Stadium Management is on this forum I guess the Stadium has been forewarned about it?

Bex

Harden the f**k up. Who cares whether they've spent five minutes pouring the beer. So long as its full and its not warm, just drink the f**ker, get pissed and make noise.

If you want to spend time appreciating the good stuff, buy a six pack of imports, drink em at home and take your time.

Jesus

Jesus
Im with Adz, the beers are always poured shit, even when there is no one around. I dont see why it is a problem to bring it up and see if the stadium cant fix the issue. It lessens matchday experience, which is important to the mariners.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred