• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bluetongue bar staff A DISGRACE

adz

Staff member
What's going on with the bar staff at the stadium? They can't pour beers for shit. If you get that crappy Bluetongue on tap they overfill the plastic cup so it has no head and it slops all over the place when you walk back to your seat. If you get Blonde they tip the bottle into the plastic cup as quickly as possible, so the beer comes up to about an inch below the top of the cup with the rest filled up with foam.

I'm not impressed! It's bad enough we have to pay top dollar for that shit they called beer, served in a f**kin plastic cup, but they can't even do us the service of pouring them properly! Does the bar staff even take a remedial beer pouring course? Doesn't seem so to me.

We shouldn't have to put up with this shit.

:fireup:

J

jiggles

In defense to them, as someone who has worked in a bar for many years...when you have a MASS line of people (most who are drunk, impatient and become idiots after they have to *gasp* WAIT!) you are pretty much programmed to get it done asap.

Give them a bit of credit. You've seen the lines at half time.

adz

Staff member
poko said:
In defense to them, as someone who has worked in a bar for many years...when you have a MASS line of people (most who are drunk, impatient and become idiots after they have to *gasp* WAIT!) you are pretty much programmed to get it done asap.

Give them a bit of credit. You've seen the lines at half time.

Awesome. What about when there's just me standing there. No excuse.

Yellowbeard

The beer has got that bad I went to the game sober last weekend.
My drinking will be done post match at the gossy hotel from now on.

uptheguts

I have devloped a pill that makes you think your are drinking Carlsburg. It is so sophisticated it even gives you the hangover, grog shits & headaches.... just like Carlsburg. I have many pills for your favourite beers. (NO Bluetongue)

Happy to sell some - oh btw I am looking at setting up some "dealers" and "franchises" if anyone is interested please let me know.

dibo

Friday's Express:

PILLS SOLD BY DRUNKEN FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS
Tearaways can't handle drink, take pills instead.

marinermick

I'm with Adz on this one. You pay $5.50 for a beer and you expect proper service and a proper poured beer for that price tag.

The beer there always tastes awful and over the years it didn't matter what brand of beer it was, it still tasted awful, often smelt of rotten vegetation and tasted worse.

typool

agreed. i feel it tastes like wine and beer together, and the dont pour it to the top with good head ;D
$5.50 too much

adz

Staff member
The beer is really pale and has a disgusting taste (more so than other years), maybe this is the reason?

typool said:
agreed. i feel it tastes like wine and beer together, and the dont pour it to the top with good head ;D

Tin foil hat on!

Bear

marinermick said:
I'm with Adz on this one. You pay $5.50 for a beer and you expect proper service and a proper poured beer for that price tag.

The beer there always tastes awful and over the years it didn't matter what brand of beer it was, it still tasted awful, often smelt of rotten vegetation and tasted worse.

not that you drink whilst live on radio........

right mick.........

marinermick

Bear said:
marinermick said:

not that you drink whilst live on radio........

right mick.........

of course not

football is not the only event at the stadium and my wife is also not adverse at giving feedback

typool

What happened to the Eagle Boys Pizzas??

Not sure if this has been brought up or not or even if anyone cares... i do especially after a few of our lovley Beautiful Bluetounge Beers  :p

J

jiggles

Not sure what happened to them, but I know the Villi's pies people now sell Pizza...maybe a conflict of interest for the 2 companies??

Solution meaning, if you don't like spending money on overpriced, shit tasting beer....don't? Just spend it at the club before and after the game. Would say more but would just seem like I'm fighting for the sake of fighting and I cbf wit it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred