• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

BIG FOOT PRE SEASON CUP

mariners4ever

gossie lost to kincumber 2-1, shouldve won 3-2
kariong lost to terrigal 4-1, terrigal very dominate, even when they had one player short
woongrah lost 3-2 to killarney vale in a very good game, the new club looks the goods

mariners4ever

something else that also impresses me from the ccf, is the selling of alcohol at the ground, they had a marquee and a designated area set up at the back of field 1 in between the stand and the back toilets 

marinermick

mariners4ever said:
something else that also impresses me from the ccf, is the selling of alcohol at the ground, they had a marquee and a designated area set up at the back of field 1 in between the stand and the back toilets 

hopefully they can continue to do so without any issues

mariners4ever

marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:

didnt look like there was any today, hopefully they can it at the lightning games as well

FFC Mariner

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
mariners4ever said:

didnt look like there was any today, hopefully they can it at the lightning games as well

+1 I am still happy to smuggle in my own but much prefer to support the CCF by buying theirs.

V impressive stuff from the new board KUTGW

Man In Blue

Umina eased past The Entrance, East Gosford were very sharp v Wyong, Gosford v Kincumber a close one and could've gone either way, dunno what game Mariners4ever was watching but Killarney v Woongarrah was very poor in my opinion, Southern got off to a quickfire start against Ourimbah with 2 goals in about the first 10 mins to make their job easier, Budge thumped Woy Woy as expected, Terrigal dominated v Kariong and result shows and Doylo obviously the upset of the round but then Wyoming not had the best of Cup games lately. Got done by Gosford in 1st Rnd last year or year before if I remember?  Berkers and Avoca played in a trial game which Berkeley won 4-0. Should be a juicy match up against East Gosford on Wed night.

Kareem

Ourimbah lost their 'favourable draw' (happy that they had the 'easy' SEU followed by 2 other 'small' clubs).
Mind you- what a goal by Ourimbah LB- 40 yard half volley!

Budgie killed Woy Woy. I left after 2-0 at 1/4.

tbh I'm suprised in some games that the football was as good as it was- WAY TOO HOT!

Gazer

Went down Sunday to see who the Sharks would be playing tomorrow night. Thought The Entrance should have led by at least 3 goals at half time. Reason they did not was Umina keeper.
He has an awesome game saving at least 4 certain goals in the first half. Sharks will be hoping he is off his game tomorrow night.
Also looking forward to the first game tomorrow night. East Gosford were quite good in their game against Wyong, although I was told Wyong had not yet trained together. Heard Berkeley Vale seem to be bringing their good form of last season into this one. Should be a cracker.
Wondered at the draw that tomorrow night's games are being played on Pluim No 3, but after seeing from the stand on Sunday what looked like the less than great condition of Pluim No 1, I can see why. Best to save it if possible.

marinermick

Sym said:
dissapointed there are no yetties in this thread
ha

Funny name indeed.

Was supposed to be called the Statewide Insulation Cup but with the government furore last week and the dropping of the subsidy scheme the name had to be changed.

Gazer

marinermick said:
Sym said:
dissapointed there are no yetties in this thread
ha

Funny name indeed.

Was supposed to be called the Statewide Insulation Cup but with the government furore last week and the dropping of the subsidy scheme the name had to be changed.

Wondered about the name change.
Hopefully sponsorship does not go same way as Labor's insulation program.

marinermick

sent to all the clubs:

Dear All
As a result of the Federal Governments decision to close the Home Insulation Scheme the sponsor for the Central Coast Cup Statewide Insulation is unable to continue it sponsorship of the cup in its current form.  However the Director of Sponsorship and Marketing has negotiated with the companies owner yesterday and as a result the Central Coast Cup will now be sponsored by Big Foot Assessments Pty Ltd.  The Cup will therefore be known as the Big Foot Central Coast Cup.
All prize money previously quoted will remain in place.  Please see the CCF website (www.ccfootball.com.au ) for further details.

Darren Sprod
Chairman
Central Coast Football

Gazer

Results 24-2-10  Berkeley beat Easts in penalty shoot out. Was told overall scoer including penalties was 5-3. Umina narrowly defeated Avoca 3-2 in a close match. Whilst Umina looked jaded from last Sunday, Avoca played well enough to keep the result in doubt until to the very end.

hasbeen

Gazer said:
Results 24-2-10  Berkeley beat Easts in penalty shoot out. Was told overall scoer including penalties was 5-3. Umina narrowly defeated Avoca 3-2 in a close match. Whilst Umina looked jaded from last Sunday, Avoca played well enough to keep the result in doubt until to the very end.

Umina won't look any less jaded this Sunday either ... first game off the rank ... 10 am ... their 3rd game in 8 days ...

offtheball

So Semi Finals next Sunday

Killarney V Berkeley Vale

Terrigal V Kincumber.

What happened to Budgie 7-1 down  to Kincumber is a bit of a hiding.

Kareem

kincumber has a good squad this year i believe...still not good enough to beat budgie you'd think- especially not that margin
:S

SEU out- didnt see the game unfortunately!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred